Part 17

Came back from the honeymoon and now we are back home!

I wanna do something special for Arny. He is the best husband ever! I will be cooking a meal for the two of us and then after that we will watch a little movie. I will make a little set up in the living room.

The setup in the living room:

And ofc I got some of his banana muffin! I got some drinks and snacks!

He is currently out with his friends and he texted me saying that he will come back home in an hour. So hopefully I will be able to get this done before he comes home.

I have prepared everything and I finished doing the setup it took awhile but it was worth it! It looks so good!!

I call Arny:

"Heyy, Arny! I was wondering how many more minutes until you're home?" I say trying my best not to sound suspicious.

"I will be home in about 5 minutes, my love." Arny says.

"Alright see you soon!! I love you!" I say excitedly.

"See you soon, I love you too!" He says back.

I hang up the phone.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I look thru the peephole. It's ARNY!

I quickly open the door, i quickly close the door behind me. Arny looks at me confused.

"Your not going to let me in?!" Arny says, confused.

"I have a surprise for you!!" I say, excitedly.

I cover his eyes with one of my hands, I use the other hand to hold onto him. So he wouldn't trip or anything.

"What is it, my love?"

"Well your about to find out, darling." I say that while I start to remove my hand from his face, so that he can see my surprise.

Arny looks around and says "Oh my god, you did this all by yourself?! In ONE hour?"

"Yeah, do you like it?" I say.

"Are you kidding, I love it!!" Arny says excitedly.

"I'm so happy to hear that, I just wanted to show how much I appreciate you. And love you!"

"Awww, thank you so much!"

"Of course, are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm starving" Arny says.

"Alright, you can sit down on the dining table. I will get the food."

"Hope you enjoy." I say while sitting down on the chair. I wait patiently for him to try the food.

"It's really good, thank you for the Korean barbecue, you know I love eating this. How did you make this?!" Arny says.

"Apparently you could find many recipes on the internet so... I wasn't sure if it was good or not."

I start to eat my plate of Korean barbecue.