Part 12

I love watching my belly grow, and going to appointments to see the baby. I kept all of the sonograms, slowly I get to see the baby grow as well. Arny is literally the sweetest person ever!

He always comes with me, to the appointments.

Arny arrived home. I run over to him and hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek and on the lips.

Arny: guess what? I have a surprise for you!!

Arny looks so happy and excited to give me my surprise. Just seeing him smile makes my heart melt.

Me: Oooo really what is it?!

Arny: Close your eyes, sit down on the couch please, love.

Me: Ohh ok, darling.

I'm kinda nervous, for his surprise but I know it will be a good surprise. His surprises are always the best! Sometimes I think to myself how the hell was I able to get a guy this amazing!

He puts my hands on my eyes to cover them.

Then he puts something on my lap.

Arny: Ok, you can open your eyes now.

Me: I'm nervous!!

I slowly open my eyes and see this photo album book on my lap. I cover my mouth with my hand, and start to tear up a bit as I start to flip thru the photo album.

Me: Ohhh sorry! It's the hormones!!
I say that as I wipe off the tears.

Arny: It's ok my love! Do you like it?

Me: Are you kidding, I fucking love it!! It's so sweet of you!! You really didn't have to! I love you so much!!

I wrap my hands around him and hug him tightly.

He put a whole photo album of the sonograms that we have right now. And even labeled the weeks/ months. Like the weeks/months of me being pregnant.

Arny: I love you more!!

Arny and I go back and forth saying how we love each other more.

After that, we get ready to go to sleep. We always brush our teeth together and the we cuddle for a few minutes. It's like our nightly routine!

*Two days later*

I wanna talk to Arny about something. It's not serious but I just want him to know.

Me: Arny! Can you come to the kitchen please, love.

Arny: Ok I'm coming right now.

I hear his footsteps getting closer and close to the kitchen.

Arny: What is it my love?

Me: I wanna talk to you about something.

Arny: Ohh ok.

We sit down at the dining table.

Me: Just a random question but do you wanna tell your twitch chat? I'm ok with it, if you want to do it you can. Whenever your ready.

Arny: Yeahh I do, I just wasn't sure if you were ok with it. Are you sure your ok with me telling them?

Me: Yeahh of course! They deserve to know. I smile at him.

His chat already knows that we're dating but they don't know that I am prego.

Wednesday Night 5:30 ish

I sit near arny, but not so close that I am in the frame of the camera.

Arny: Ohh yeah I have some exciting news to tell you guys!

Chat:

OMG what is it?

Oooo tell us?

What is it Arny?

Arny: Y/n is pregnant!

Chat:

Oh my god, congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Arny: thank you guys so much!

Arny has already told his friends just a few day after we found out that I was pregnant. We also told out families. So basically everyone knows that I am pregnant now!