Homophobes outta here

First and last warning: if you have anything against LGBT, then please GTFO.

Ok, when I came out as bisexual (well, someone else gave it away), I didn't get shit from it.

Apart from those people.

Homophobes.

Personally, I don't see what their problem is. So a guy and a guy or two girls or dating.

So what?

One of the biggest issues with people is equality. There's nationality (asian and proud), there's gender (why men and women are just as powerful as each other), and then there's sexuality and gender identity. Love is love despite gender. Science isn't the answer to everything, and I am a great believer in Physics and Chemistry (specifically, blowing stuff up) but you have to remember that we're humans capable of emotions. One of the first things I hear when I ask a Homophobe why it isn't right to be LGB, I usually hear: it isn't natural.

Like, what the literal fuck?!

That is the worst answer possible to give. First of all, it still doesn't explain anything. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. It's perfectly natural.

Hormones people. Hormones.

Is it so wrong to be attracted to someone just because of the same gender? It's actually a compliment if a gay/bi boy/girl says that they have a crush on you. That means you stood out. And I found incredibly stupid when someone people stopped talking to me or gave me hate. Two seconds ago I was 'normal' and I mention I like girls, I'm suddenly from outta space? Like I've just changed in the space of two seconds? I'm still the same. For me, the LGB anthem is Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco. I am addicted to the song.

#BrendonUrieIsOurSaviour

And of course, you get assholes who pick on transsexuals.

These people are still people. Put yourself in their shoes for once. It is going to be hard be a transsexual. I mean, growing up feeling like you're a freak because you think you're born in the wrong body? And that moment that you realise it's natural and that something can be done about it?

My point is, LGBT are people. We are human. We share the same flesh and blood. We are the same but different. We are unique and we should be proud of it.

But you're still gonna have one or two idiots that have to make a remark.

#TheHatersGonnaHate

-Lux (still not my name but still gonna use it :P)