Pretty

It's annoying when you're trying to look all badass but your damn FACE ruins it all.

Upside of having brown eyes: they're all pretty and delicate and deep and delving

Downside of having brown eyes: I don't want them to be pretty and delicate, I want them to be bright and bursting. Like a hazel or a green (hazel is not a shade of brown btw it's a mix of grey, green, blue and brown.)

And I still have baby fat on my cheeks so you can't tell my cheekbones are high. It looks too damn soft and it's annoying when people call me cute.

Anywhore. I just bought it up because a friend o mine (do that little bit in an American accent) said that she'd be considered pretty in the Roman times (though personally I want to slap her, she's plenty beautiful) so I was wondering if you guys knew when you'd be stuck in the spotlight all the time. In a past era or modern earth? I've tried to look up mine but nothings complementary for black hair and brown skin. I'd probably be someone's serving maid in Victorian times. Also, what clothes do you like to wear? (Suits and platform pumps for this girl).

Though I think people should be comfortable with the way they look (I'm such a hypocrite). A girl shouldn't be commented on for wearing sweatpants (they're comfortable af) or wearing something tight because that shows they're comfortable with their body. The problem is arrogance.

Leave answers in the comments, I do read them you know. I'm seriously pleased when I get notifications for comments on this story. I love you people.

-Ciera
(It's 00:44 I should be asleep)