Hungry

Subject: Food.

Why? I am hungry.

For what? Stuffed aubergines.

Now, I am a foodie. I am constantly torn between looking thin and stuffing myself. Food is wonderful, full of nutrition and flavours and makes you form an attachment to your fridge.

Just because: quick Cheesy nachos replacement. Crisps (Doritos preferably) in a bowl, topped with cheese and jalapeño. Microwave.

Diabetes in a pan: place chocolate in a pan so it melts. Top with marshmallows and allow that to melt. Now consume the gooey mixture.

Five a day: quick ways to get the important five a day.

▪blend your fruit and/or vegetables to a smoothie.
▪create or buy a soup and consume with thick brown bread.
▪mix sweetcorn, carrots, peas and mince with tomato puree, top with cheese and bake.
▪cut a turnip into bite size pieces, rub in balsamic vinegar and herbs (rosemary preferably) and bake (I recommend this utterly).
▪a salad, because they are quite nice.
▪frozen yoghurt and berries.
▪chilli con carne
▪get a cookie cutter, mix oats with dried apricots and honey, and mould. (It's sweet and nutrition).
▪lentil pie.
▪tinned fruit like peaches or mangoes.

If it's information overfill, sorry (not really) but 5 a day is important. I recommend trying some vegan recipes. While I may devour meat (because, how to live life without chicken?) Some vegan aspects of life are calling me.

Also, try to cut down on salt. You tend to ignore all the other flavours because you concentrate on salt.

What's your favourite food? Leave in comments below!

Yours in hunger,
Thegirlwho'dmurderforabroccolirightnow