Oh look, Wattpad Updated

Felt the need to point that out. It is not, however, the topic of this chapter.

People

What annoys you about them? I have a lot of thinking time and I've notice qualities that endear to me and annoy me.

What does annoy me?

Everybody has problems. That, in its entirety, is obvious. No one is perfect because the idea of perfect differs. But what annoys me when people go over and over about a person/certain group of people in (sort of) public. Do it in private or with a trusted person. Smart people keep it to their self and fuel their inspiration.

I also hate when a person says that they won't do something but continue doing it. I only have so much patience before I yell at you. But for some reason I'm too polite to actually to do it, mostly because I think people are stupid for not noticing.

Another thing that's annoying is people saying things "Oh, I listened to them before you, I know better." One time I bring it up on Instagram that I'm new to My Chemical Romance and answer something wrong, it's a full on hate war. Maybe I wasn't listening to them from the start because I was more preoccupied with becoming a living child. It doesn't matter who listened to it first, it's the artist doing what they love. So please, don't be an asshole :)

Don't assume that a person is always going great. I ignore people that, quite frankly, deserve it. I'm a righteous believer in the words "An eye for an eye." Throughout this year, I have put down, ignored and replaced. And still, people are oblivious. Back to what I originally said, people are stupid. Also, clingy people are annoying. There's being there and then there's clingy.

If anyone from school or home reads this, yeah, I'm talking about you.

What do I find endearing?

I love people who have a passion for something so deep that they get really excited and look at you all high. They always bring me a smile.

Another lovely quality is when people know what's wrong at the moment it happened and not 5 hours later when I don't want to be anywhere near them. Those people are steady streams. And they don't treat me like a second.

Also, these types of people are wise.

Wise. Not smart, there's a difference.

I love it when people notice that I'm missing something. My cousin is like that. She'll take care of me like a mother. People like that focuse on everyone.

People at home, know that this is you and you are fabulous.

Lol jk.

I think I've reache the point that I can't tell people this in person because I've reached the point where I'm folding in on myself.

But it's human nature.

I knew this girl back in primary school. She was lovely and talented and witty, but she was always be herself. I asked her why she stayed by herself and she said she doesn't mind. She's strong enough to hold her own. I wish she hadn't moved schools because I loved following her example, she was, and still is, my idol. She was a actually daughter of near perfection but she liked to be alone.

So, what are your thoughts? Leave it in the comments section.

Yours in fatigue,

Thegirlwhoshouldbeasleeprightnow