CHAPTER 11 - SRK.

Shivaay, Gouri and Akash were going to college together it was the first day of Akash and he was really excited but he was more happy about his new relationship that he couldn't stop talking about it.

Akash :- "I still can't believe this Nia likes me back and now she is my girlfriend!!"

Shivaay :- "Dude That's all you have been talking about since yesterday!"

Gouri :- "Exactly akash we are happy for you But....

Akash :- "Its ok i know But I can't help it I'm so happy!!"

Shivaay :- "I get it dude But please We are from single Community We don't know anything about relationship."

Gouri :- "Exactly!"

Akash :- "Sorry Single people but why are you even single when you have each other."

Shivaay suddenly stopped the car even gouri was shocked they both looked at each other with shocked faces and then at akash.

Akash :- "Dude you are looking at me like I just said I'm Pregnant."

Gouri :- "You said that out of the blue!"

Shivaay :- "Yes yaar we weren't expecting it!"

Akash :- "That's the problem You should give it a thought!"

Shivaay :- "Whatever!"

Shivaay started the car akash shook his head.

Akash :- "Kuch nahi hone wala inka aise toh."

Just then he got a text from nia.

Nia - "Hey are you in college?"

Akash - "No on the way and stuck with these hopeless people!"

Nia - "Are they fighting again?"

Akash then explained her the whole thing and she replied with an idea.

Nia - "I have a idea Make them jealous It always works!" 😉

Akash was about to scream in excitement but he controlled himself.

Akash - "You are the best yaar thank you!! "❤️

Nia - "I know" 😉

Akash :- "Gotta go talk to you later!" 🤗

Nia - "Ok bye" 😊

Akash already planned everything in his mind he smirked at them who were lost in their own thoughts.
-
After 20 minutes they finally reached their college, Shivaay went to park his car.
akash and gouri were walking to their class, gouri was explaining him everything just then he saw Tina coming and he got an idea.

Akash :- "Oh my god I forgot my Notebook in the Car!!"

Gouri :- "Ok I'll call Shivaay he will bring it."

Akash :- "No there is no network their i just checked when I was texting nia."

Gouri :- "Ok then I'll get it for you."

Akash stopped gouri who was about to go.

Akash :- "We will be late we have to get my uniform too right?"

Gouri :- "Yeah."

He stopped Tina.

Akash :- "Can you please help me Tina?"

Tina :- "What do you want?"

Akash :- "I forgot my notebook in the car and we can't even call shivaay because there is no network so can you please bring it for me?"