CHAPTER 30 - Antakshari

Here every one was planning to stay at the goenka mansion for the night because they felt like everyone need this.

Aarohi :- "You all are staying here."

Aditya :- "Yes Aaru is right."

Aman :- "Then its final we need to have fun!"

Nishant :- "You are a DGP but still you act like a child."

Aman drapped his hand around his neck.

Aman :- "Kya DGP Enjoy nhi kar sakte?"

Nishant :- "I was just kidding!"

Nishant said while laughing nervously.

Ira :- "Aman let him go."

Aman :- "Jo hukum baiko!" (wife)

Aman let go of nishant who sighed in relief neha shook her head at him.

Akshaj :- "Ok so we all are staying."

Akash :- "Yes Ab aaye ga na maja bhidu!"

Akash said while jumping in Excitement.  Shivaay and gouri walked up to them.

Aman :- "Ok then We will do something but before that we have to go to the police station for the statement So shivaay aditya lets go."

Akash :- "Can i come too?"

Shivaay :- "Yes let's go."

With that the four of them walked to their car and headed towards the police station but before that they went to the hospital so shivaay could get his cut bandaged.

After this they straight went to the police station for the statement but when they got their they saw tina's mother and step dad they were in  the cell, tina's mother was crying and her step dad was trying to comfort her.

Tina :- "Mum i did this for dad!"

Suddenly tina's mother slapped her.

Tina's mother :- " You have no idea how awful your dad was!!! He was a devil in disguise He ruined  many lifes! He forced himself onto me Tina I didn't do it willingly But I couldn't protect myself."

Tina :- "What?"

Tina's mother :- "Yes your dad ruined my life i tried my best so you wouldn't follow his steps But You failed me! Dikha diya tumne ki tum apne baap ka ganda khoon ho! Mr and mrs goenka helped so much they gave me a job they got me married to a good man and you..You tried to hurt their son!"

Tina's mother slapped her again Tina looked down and burst out crying.

Tina's mother :- "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! AB JAO APNE BAAP KE PASS!"

Tina :- "Mum! "

Her mother walked out of the cell followed by her husband when she saw aditya she joined her hands infornt of him.

Tina's mother :-" I'm sorry Mr goenka."

Aditya :- "Mam please Don't apologies its not your fault."

Tina's step dad also apologized  and they both left. Shivaay and aditya gave their statement and they headed home.
--
They felt bad for her mother who was really a kind woman but now they couldn't do anything.

Akash :- "I felt bad for her mother yaar."

Shivaay :- "Same but we can't do anything."