CHAPTER 28 - Pardafash.

- "Do you want to see who i am?"

Suddenly the lights switched on shivaay closed his eyes because of the bright light.

- "Open your eyes shivaay!"

Shivaay slowly opened his eyes when his eyes adjusted to the bright light he looked around, he then saw someone standing infront of him but the person's face was covered with mask.

The person let out a chuckle and then removed his mask to reveal.

Shivaay :- "Tina?!"

Shivaay was really shocked he was really not expecting the culprit to be Tina.

Just then the lights fell on another person and the person was yuvraj he was tied to a chair his mouth was taped he looked really scared.
Shivaay was confused with everything.

Tina :- "Aww someone is really surprised!"

Tina laughed loudly, she walked around the two of them.

Tina :- "Do you guys know who I am really?"

Tina grabbed a chair for herself and she sat down in front of the boys.

Tina :- "Tina Vikram chauhan."

Tina said with a smirk , Shivaay was now even more shocked but he didn't let her see that, he kept a straight face.

Tina :- "Does that name ring any bell Shivaay?"

Shivaay :- "How can I forget the psycho who ruined lifes!"

Shivaay smirked causing tina to get angry she got up and walked over to shivaay she pulled his hair but shivaay was still smirking at her.

Tina :- "DON'T YOU DARE SHIVAAY! HE IS MY DAD!!"

Shivaay :-"Care to share your story?"

Tina let go of his hair and sat back down.

Tina :- "Your parents ruined my dad's life not only his but also mine and my mothers!!"

Tina was now in tears.

Tina :- "You must be wondering who is my mother.. My dad and my mother who was his secretary had a one night stand...That was when my dad was still engaged to your mother and when your dad was planning against him!!"

Tina took out a picture from her purse it was her and her mothers She wiped her tears and continued.

Tina :- "And I was born but before my mother could tell my dad your dad framed him!! He is still in jail because of your Parents!! I couldn't spend any time with my dad because of ADITYA AND AAROHI GOENKA!!"

Shivaay was getting really angry now but he needed to stay calm. Yuvraj was horrified with everything he had heard about vikram and he knew that he was no saint. Yuvraj and shivaay shared a look Tina stood up again and walked around them.

Tina :-"My mom suffered because she got pregnant before marriage..Her parents disowned her and Even my dad's parents didn't accept her because they didn't wanted to do anything with my dad."

Here gouri was looking for shivaay she was tracking his watch which was connected to her mobile.
Shivaay connected their watch and phones after the dark alley incident he didn't wanted gouri to get hurt.

Gouri :- "I'm Coming shivaay."

Here Tina continued to tell shivaay and yuvraj her story.

Tina :- "My mom used to work in a small company she used to provide me everything I wanted but there was something missing..My dad i always asked her about him but she never told me I used to miss him so much but then one day I saw his picture in my mom's bag it was a newspaper article."

She took out the newspaper from her bag and read it.

Tina :- "Famous Business man Vikram chauhan is arrested with many charges!! And then I searched about him and I got to know how much your dad ruined my dad's life then I decided that I'm going to take revenge!!"

Tina smirked at shivaay.

Tina :- "And the best way was killing you! Because only then Aditya and aarohi will suffer they will cry in blood!
It was me who tried to attack you with the glass.. but this idiot ruined it!!"

Tina glared at yuvraj who glared back. Shivaay was still looking at her with a straight face.

Tina :- "It was me who sent the wild dogs after you and gouri in the woods! It was ME who failed the break of your car!! It was ME Who planned the chandelier attack IT WAS ME WHO GAVE YOU THE SLEEPING PILLS!!"

Tina said with a evil smile.
Shivaay rolled his eyes.

Shivaay :- "Wow Damn you planned the whole thing So good! But you missed one thing Tina!

Shivaay removed his chains and stood up. Tina was horrified now yuvraj smiled because he saw shivaay was melting the chains with the lighter earlier .

Shivaay :- "Agar tum Usse psycho vikram ki beti ho na toh main bhi Aditya aur Aarohi ka beta hun! SHIVAAY ADITYA GOENKA!! And trust me You don't Mess with a Goenka!"

Shivaay chuckled making Tina more scared.

Shivaay :- "Do you seriously think my dad wouldn't know about you?"

Tina was confused.

Shivaay :- "Dad it's time to make your entry!"

And with that Aditya and aman walked in with police officers

Tina was now about to cry. Some police officers freed yuvraj and Some female police officers arrested tina.

Aman :- "Whatever you said it's recorded Tina."

Tina :-"What?"

Shivaay :-"My dad and aman uncle figured out the very next day of the boxing match who was the culprit they knew you were doing all these and that's when they told me."

Flashback.

Shivaay :- "Tina is doing all this?"

Aditya :- "Yes Aman found her fingerprints and footprints."

Aman :-"And then I Searched about her and I found out that she is vikram's daughter."

Shivaay :- "What?! is he involved?"

Aditya :- "No he is not. he doesn't know about all this. "

Shivaay :- "Then What are we waiting for let's catch her!"

Aditya :-"No we can't shiv we need to wait."

Aman :- "Aditya is right."

Aditya sighed shivaay noticed that aditya had tears in his eyes aditya hugged shivaay.

Aditya :-" I'm not going let anything happen to you Shiv you are mine and aaru's life. "

Shivaay too was in tears now, he never in his life saw his dad this emotional. Aditya pulled away from the hug and smiled at shivaay.

Flashback end.

Shivaay :- "See No one can mess with This duo!"

He pointed at Aditya and aman who smiled at him.

Aditya :- "You have no idea What your dad really was tina you shouldn't have followed his steps."

Tina looked down.

Aman :- "Gheun ja hila!" (Le jao isse!)

The female constanble took her with them shivaay sighed in relief.
-------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Finally sab reveal ho gaya 😂
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter personally i was really excited about this one.

Guys Baki sab kal ke chapter main pata chal jayega.

And Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys❤️