CHAPTER 23 - Cold water.

Shivaay was feeling really heavy all of a sudden and on top of that he felt dizzy but he tried to focus on the match,  black fox punched him in the face the punch was really hard shivaay tried to punch him back but he missed him.

Black fox again punched shivaay on the face and then stomach. Shivaay tried to punch him back but again he missed him.

Black fox :- "What happened Cheetah!? Fight back! "

Everyone was confused they were  sure something was wrong.

Aarohi :-  "What's wrong?!"

Aarohi asked worriedly.

Aditya :- "Something is off he looks confused he is missing his punches."

Aditya said worriedly, everyone looked at shivaay now he was bruised his face was swollen.

Gouri :- "Dad we need to do something!"

Akshaj :- "We don't know what's exactly wrong Gouri."

Akshaj and gouri shared a worried look. Then the bell rang again indicating that the first half was over shivaay sat on his side his coach was giving him some water and asking him the same question.

Coach :- "What's wrong Shivaay?"

Shivaay :-"I Don't .. know Coach i'm feeling heavy."

Gouri stood up and rushed to his side.

Gouri :- "Shivaay what's wrong?"

Shivaay :- "I don't know."

Gouri :-"Did you drink or eat anything before this match?"

Shivaay :- "Just water."

Gouri :- "Then something was definitely wrong with it."

Just then aditya walked up to them with a water bottle he poured all the water on him.

Shivaay :- "Dad it's cold!"

Aditya :-  "I think It's the effect of sleeping pills Shiv and the cold water will help you. Now go and win this match."

Shivaay smiled and nodded he was feeling good now. Aditya patted his back.

Aditya :- "All the best."

Gouri touched his cheek and smiled at him.

Gouri :-  "All the best."

Shivaay nodded, his coach too patted his back.

Coach :- "Go Fight my cheetah!"

The bell rang indicating that the Second half was going to start now both the boxers stood up gouri and aditya sat back In their seats.

- "Boxers are you ready?"

Shivaay and black fox  nodded
The bell rang again and the match started. But this time Shivaay didn't let him punch he punched him on the face,  black fox tried to punch him  back but again he blocked his punch and punched him on the face then in the stomach.

And with that Black fox fell down, the announcer counted to 3 but he didn't stand up and with that  everyone cheered for Shivaay, The announcer liffed shivaay's hand.

- "The Winner is Cheetah!!"

Audience cheered even more, Adirohi were proudly smiling at shivaay and were clapping. Gouri was smiling at him with proudness and Love in her eyes.

Shivaay smiled back at them he then noticed Aarav who was rolling his eyes at him, Yuvraj was clapping for him with a smile and then there was tina who was clapping loudly and sending him flying kisses shivaay cringed and looked away.
--
After the match.

Shivaay and gouri were in his room shivaay rested his head in Gouri's lap she was running her hand through his hair He was still feeling sleepy.

Gouri :- "Something is wrong Shivaay Someone is doing this on purpose."

Shivaay :- "I know now I'm sure."

Gouri :- "But who might that be? Why would someone do this?"

Shivaay :- "That's the main question."

Akash :- "And we can find that out by this!"

Akash said while walking into the room he held out a small case of pills.

Akash :- "They are sleeping pills I just confirmed and they are high dose."

Shivaay and gouri both were shocked shivaay sat up.

Gouri :- "Now this is getting serious!"

Shivaay :- "That person messed up with a goenka now the person is going to pay for it!"
-------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the chapter guys I'm not feeling well so sorry.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys ❤️