CHAPTER 36 - Varanasi.

Guys please play the song when the lyrics come for better experience.
------------------------------------------
Shivaay and gouri were in varanasi  with their family to attend Gouri's cousin's Riddhi's baby shower.
Everyone was invited the baby shower was in few hours so shivaay, gouri, akash, nia and priya decided to go the kashi vishwanath temple for darshan.

Gouri was wearing a White salwar dress with cream colour dupatta. Shivaay was wearing a white t shirt. Priya and nia were also wearing a yellow and blue salwar and akash was wearing a green t shirt.

Riddhi's husband Varad arranged a car for them so they wouldn't get lost on the way. The city was really beautiful some people were wearing traditional clothes.

After half hour drive they finally reached the Temple. The temple was on the Western banks of the holy river ganga.

They took the darshan of river ganga and drank handful of water they say that river ganga purify you

Now they went inside the temple  which was really huge.

They took the darshan of Mahadev. Shivaay smiled at gouri who was still praying he closed his eyes and prayed to mahadev.

Shivaay :- "Mahadev please Keep us always together and please fulfill all of gouri's wishes and bless my parents."

Gouri looked at shivaay and smiled she again closed her eyes and prayed.

Gouri :- "Mahadev please keep us always together and fullfill all of shivaay's wishes And bless my parents."

They opened their eyes and smiled at each other. Pandit ji gave them prashad they took the blessing of mahadev once again and they got out.

Gouri :- "It felt so good."

Shivaay :- "Exactly it felt pure."

Akash :- "God the whole place gives divine and positive vibes."

Priya :- "Exactly."

Nia :- "Now I think guys we should leave because the program will start."