CHAPTER 34 - Love is in the air.

Boys panicked they kept telling the constable that they were innocent but he wasn't listening.

-"Talk to our sir!"

Shivaay looked at the inspector and instantly recognized him he was with aman at the time of Tina's arrest So he called his name.

Shivaay :- "Pradhan Sir!!"

Inspector pradhan looked at him and instantly recognized shivaay he looked surprised to see him there. The constable let them go and shivaay walked up to him.

Pradhan :- "What are you doing here shivaay?"

Shivaay :- "Sir actually we didn't know  about this place."

Akash:- "Yes sir we thought it's just a normal restaurant."

Pradhan :- "Ok Fine but next time please be careful You can go now."

Shivaay :- "Thank you sir."

The Other three  thanked inspector  pradhan and rushed out of there.

Shivaay :- "Thank God we knew pradhan sir."

Aarav :- "Yes otherwise we would have been in jail right now!"

Yuvraj :-"Yes yaar my dad would have kicked me out!"

Akash frowned.

Akash :- "Really sorry guys I really didn't know."

They all felt bad for him shivaay kept his hand on Aarav's shoulder and smiled at him.

Shivaay :- "It's ok."

He looked at him and then at aarav, yuvraj who were smiling at him too.

Aarav :- "Yes but please next time be careful."

Yuvraj :- "Don't trust your friend who went to that restaurant please."

Akash :- "Yes I'll kick his ass when I meet him!"

Aarav :- "By the way guys I know a great pub."

The other three gave him a suspicious look.

Aarav :- "Guys  It's really safe don't worry I went there few times myself."

Shivaay :- "Then it's good let's go."

Yuvraj & Akash :- "let's try our luck."

They all laughed and got on their bikes and rode off.

Here girls Reached the pub it was really amazing and huge. Party song was playing loudly and everyone was dancing like crazy on the dance floor.

Meghana started swaying her hips at the music. priya was tapping her foot on the floor and Gouri  was moving her hands at the music.

Nia :- "Girls What are you waiting for let's DANCE!!"

Nia gave them a huge bright smile and dragged them straight to the dance floor.

Now tumhi ho bandhu was playing The girls did the hook step of the song together and laughed.
Suddenly while dancing a guy approached gouri.

- "Hi i'm rohit Can i dance with you?"

But before gouri could answer Someone kept a hand on her shoulder and pulled her close. she knew only one person can do this.

Shivaay :- "Sorry brother Meri bandi hai."

Gouri smiled and shook her head Rohit  apologized and left. Gouri pushed his hand away and glared at him and he exactly knew why.

Gouri :- "Where were you exactly?"