CHAPTER 15 - Plan.

Shivaay and gouri pulled away breathles he touched their foreheads
They both had a cute smile on their faces But before they could say anything their period bell rang.

Gouri :-"We gotta go."

Shivaay :- "Yes I think she is gone."

Shivaay opened the door both of them sneaked out but then they a heard her voice.

Tina :- "Oh so you are here!"

Shivaay was mentally curising himself and gouri was also doing the same mentally cursing him. Tina rushed towards them she hugged shivaay who was shocked he looked at gouri who was looking really pissed.

He could imagine her beating the crap out of him..

Gouri grabbed a stick from the janitors closet and started hitting shivaay.

Shivaay :-"Ouch!"

Tina :- "What happened?"

Shivaay snapped out of his horrible imagination and saw that gouri was standing beside him with a angry look and Tina was looking at him confused.
Shivaay quickly realized that she was still hugging him.

Gouri looked down and she started to walk away but shivaay held her hand.

Shivaay :-"Tina please  you shouldn't be hugging me."

Tina was looking at him like he just asked her kidney but reluctantly she pulled away from the hug gouri looked away to hide her smile.

Shivaay :-" I understand your feelings but please tina we are really not that close."

Tina looked down and nodded.

Tina :- "You are right.. That's why we should get to know each other!"

Tina now had a ear to ear smile which annoyed shivaay and gouri more.

Tina :- "But Are you ok now?"

Shivaay sighed and nodded.

Tina :-"That's good  but Aarav will hear from me how dare he?! Gouri he is your best friend you should teach him how to behave!"

Gouri :-"He is my friend Tina not my dog! I can only tell him that he was wrong but i can't force him to do something!"

Tina Rolled her eyes which annoyed gouri but before she could say anything second bell rang that meant
They had to hurry  to their class.

Tina :- "But Please shivaay take care of yourself."

Shivaay :- "Sure."

With that shivaay and gouri went to their next class.
--
After their classes, Gouri went to the Parking lot where aarav was she wanted to talk to him about today because she was really shocked with his behavior.

He was about to get in his car but gouri  stopped him.

Gouri :-  "Wait Aarav!"

Aarav :-"What's wrong gouri?"

Gouri :-"You know what's wrong! Why did you do that?"

Aarav :-"I don't like Shivaay and i don't like his friends!"

Gouri :-"I'm his friend so that means you don't like me either and you will insult me whenever you want! "

Aarav :-"No I can never do that! You are my best friend gouri!"

Gouri :- "Then please tell me what's exactly bothering you?"

Aarav sighed he looked down he didn't know what to say to this because even he didn't know what was wrong.