Chapter 1

The sun shined brightly on that hot summer afternoon. Jun just finished his streaming and was parched for a nice cold drink. Sadly their refrigerator wasn't as good as the ones he saw at stores. College is coming up soon and he has just transferred to a new campus, taking a degree in Healthcare in hopes to make good money to whale in Genshin. He grabs a coke can and prepares to head out with his mom to buy more furniture for their house. Along with admiring the Fridges he saw in the stores.

This was the time where the world allowed him to meet his childhood friend, Samsung Fridge. Sam was a cool kid, in the most literal way you could imagine. You would touch his body and feel how cold he is but also very intellectual. Being able to help you with math homework and many more stuff and when he unbottons his shirt... That's where the real stuff starts happening.

Jun was walking down at the Isle of fridges, admiring them all and their very clean and sleek stature. Until he accidentally bumps into someone, who feels cool as ice.

"I.. I'm sorry" Jun stutters as he tumbles back a bit but felt a arm grab him and pull him up properly back to his feet.

"It's alright Jun" The man says, his voice sounding familiar and as Jun looks up with was Samsung Fridge!

"Sam!" Jun exclaimed, remembering the fun they used to have as children.

Sam grew up as a tall and handsome man, with dvd colored eyes and also glasses that suit him well. His body still feels cold to the touch but that was normal for them. "I haven't seen you in so long how have you been" Jun asks happily as Sam smiles gently at him. "I have been doing fine Jun, can't say how much I've missed u" He says, taking his hand and kissing its back. Juns cheeks flushed at this action but decided to shake it off. Jun then asks, "Can you still do that thing like when we were kids?" and Sam nodded. Sam looked around their sorroundings and the coast was clear, he pinned him down on the wall and asked, "Do u want anything?" unbuttons his shirt showing his ice cold abs and opened up his chest and showed...

A can of coke, some juice boxes and many more inside of his refrigerator insides. Jun's face awed at this sight remembering how it was like when they were younger. "I'd like the coke please" Jun says in a warm smile and Sam took it out of his chest and gave it to Jun. "Here you go, a nice cold can of coke" Sam says as he hands it to Jun. "That's still so cool no matter how many times I see it" Jun says in return. Sam chuckled at this and walked with Jun around the store to catch up with him.

The time ended quickly and Jun and his mom were checking out their items. Jun and Sam said goodbye and parted ways for the time being.

When Jun arrived home, Jun was preparing his stuff for college tomorrow. Who knows who he will meet the next day.