Chapter 4

Jun can't help but break a sweat. Is this teacher for real? Wearing a costume when it's literally hot outside? He thought still pretty baffled that this was real and happening. But then again, he has no right to say anything, he does wear a jacket when going out of the house at all cost, to not get a sunburn and also keep the whiteness of his skin. Class started and during the whole duration of the class, Jun wasn't paying attention, mostly due to he knew about the beginning stuff of Japanese already, and his focus was more on the purple haired man, who also seems uninterested on what is happening.

Does he know Japanese too? Jun asked in his head. Class finished and everyone was going out of the classroom. Jun waited outside since Mickey asked if they could hang out. Out came the purple haired boy. He looks like he was done with life which is a total mood for anyone who is reading this bullshit. Which made Jun more attracted to him that it made him blush instantly. He can feel his heart palpitating as his eyes followed the man. The man turned around to look. Jun blushed even more. He gave Jun a glare which Jun immediately recognized that the man noticed his staring but he didn't care. He got looked at by him and that made his knees shake.

The man left after giving Jun a STOP LOOKING AT ME look. Him still being in a daze got startled when Mickey appeared and said hello. "So where we going?" Jun asked Mickey. "Let's go to McDonald's, my treat" Mickey replied. "Oh, okay. I have a car if you wanna ride that" "Sure" Mickey says. And so they hopped into the car and speed to McDonald's. They arrived and Mickey asked what Jun wanted, to which Jun replied he just wanted some chicken nuggets. As Mickey was ordering, Jun was tasked on finding a seat for them. So Jun found a seat, near the glass door. Used his phone and waited for Mickey.

When Mickey came back there was a knock on the front door of McDonald's, there shows...

JOLLIBEE?!

What is the Jollibee mascot doing here?! Jun broke a sweat. Jun looked to the McDonalds employees to see what's their reaction to it and they just gave the bee a middle finger or the look of I don't get paid enough for this. Jun decided to leave it be, since it seemed like a daily thing already. Jun and Mickey ate and talked till they finished their meal afterwards Jun drove Mickey down to his girlfriend's house, Minnie and said his goodbyes to both of them.

Jun arrived home and going to his front door he heard a strange sound. "Psst" like how a freshly opened can of soda sounded. Jun looked around and saw nothing so he decided to shrugg it off until it came again. "Pssst!" was a bit louder this time. Jun once again looked around but then the voiced called out "Down here!" Jun looked down and saw a.... Rock?? "Hi?" Jun says questioningly. "Don't tell me you don't recognise me! It's me Rocky!" The rock says steam somehow coming out of them. "Ooh Rocky... WAIT ROCKY?!" Jun exclaimed the realization kicking in.

"Yes it's me haha" Rocky gave a proud laugh. Jun doesn't know how to react. "What are you doing here? Also I never knew you were an actual rock!" Jun says. "I'm here to see you Jun! Also I was always as a rock, I do have a human form but I decided to be a rock due to it being a free trip since no one recognizes me that way" Rocky says all smugly. "I see" Jun can't help but sweatdrop at this. Jun picked up Rocky and squinted, he didn't realized Rocky had a French mustache. These days are getting weirder and weirder Jun thought in his head. Jun went inside his house, Rocky in hand. "Oui, Oui, Oui! I like your house" Rocky says in a French accent.

"Thank you" Jun replied and took Rocky up to his room, saying hi to his dogs in the process. Arriving back into his room, he placed Rocky down on his desk and placed his bag somewhere in the room. He took some clothes out from his drawer and bought with him to the bathroom to change. "Where are you going sir Jun" Rocky says continuing the French accent Jun swore they never had before. "Changing" Jun replies. "Why don't you just change while I'm in the room, I swear I won't look" Rocky says but Jun can't help but feel that they're lying due to their tone of voice.

"No way" Jun says instantly. "Awww, I thought I got you" Rocky says in a pouty tone. Jun contemplates as what the fuck is happening to the world. "Does Flaky know you're here?" Jun asks as he went out of the bathroom. "Yep, told her I was coming to you, though she said she'll do the same but it'll take a bit of time" Rocky answers. "I see.." Jun says. As he sat on his chair and booted up his pc, he waited for it to load. Rocky seems to have gone silent, they were probably tired from the trip and fell asleep. With this Jun enters discord and messages Flaky.