Chapter 5

The next day came and Jun still hasn't gotten a response yet from Flaky. Weird.. She would've replied by now Jun thought to himself as he was preparing to go to school. "Will you take me to school with you, monsieur Jun?" Rocky jumped towards Jun. "Sure, I doubt there's anything that would be entertaining in my house anyways" Jun says as he packed his bag and slid Rocky down the side pocket bag. "You good there?" Jun asks. "Oui oui" Rocky said in return. Jun got a slice of bread before leaving the house, like the iconic anime girl moments.

When arriving at college, Jun was greeted by Sam. "Hello Jun" Sam says in his calming manner. "Hello" Jun says in reply. "How was your day currently going?" Sam asks as they walked in the school. "Pretty alright for the time being, how about you?" Jun asks in return. "It's been pretty well for me too" Sam says, facing forward once again. Their walking soon came to a halt and Jun remembers the same thing happened yesterday. The exact same, three people, went down the hall as others subconsciously made a way for them also being mesmerized on how they look.

Jun once again, interlocked gazes with the green one. But this time he gave Jun a charming smile that made Jun's heart race. Sam noticing this, felt a bit jealous. Grabbing onto Jun's hand, and kissing the back of it. Making Jun turn towards the direction of Sam, face, full of red. Sam gave the large one a sly smirk and in return he gave Sam a pissed off look. Jun still processing everything with a red face and Rocky, somehow having a popcorn, was watching this show in 4k.

Jun arrived in his first class for the day, still dazed and face still red. "That was an interesting sight to see" Rocky said at Jun's bag pocket. "Wa... Was it?" Jun stuttered. "Indeed Monsieur Jun" Rocky replied and went quiet when the teacher arrived. Prof. Thoma arrived and class started as usual. When class ended, Prof. Thoma came up to Jun and thanked him for participating in class. To Jun says it's not a problem. Thoma giving him a piece of candy before he headed out of class. Candy.. Jun thought as he popped it into his mouth. Jun headed off to his next class, cringing slightly from remembering Puss is in the same class too.

When Jun arrived, he saw Puss in the same area they were in last time. Though Puss did have a grin when locking eyes with Jun. Great... Jun sarcastically thought. He did not want to go through the same thing once again, but seems like he has to since that was the only seat that was open for the time being. "Next time I will arrive early and choose a different seat that's not near to this man" Jun muttered to himself as he walked to his seat. "Nice to see you again Mi Amor" Puss says in a low voice, to which Jun cringed at.

I hope class goes by quickly again he thought and it did, by the rules of the author. Now Jun was done with school. Not knowing what to do, he didn't have Japanese class for today since it wasn't scheduled. Jun mindlessly walking down the hall to get to his car, bumped into someone. Luckily Jun was caught in the arms of this ginger haired man, his ocean hued eyes catching Jun's attention. "Careful now" He says as he catches Jun. Jun's jaw dropped, he looked just like Childe from Genshin Impact. "Ajax?" A voiced asked from the back of them and they both turned and saw a black haired man with a long pony tail, deep golden eyes and a well built body, he looked to be a teacher.

"Ah Mr. Morax!" The ginger haired man says as he steadies Jun and ran to Zhongli's side and walked away with him. N.. No way.. Was that.. Childe and Zhongli?! Jun thought intensely. His heart palpitating. But before Jun could get another look at them they disappeared. "Fuck" Jun muttered. "This is unfair" Jun whined a bit and slumped his shoulders before accepting it and going to his car. "Monsieur Jun seems to have handsome men around him everyday" Rocky says in a observing manner. "Do I really?" Jun questions. "Oui oui!" Rocky exclaimed ecstatically.

"Huh I see..." Jun said, giving it some thought. "Hey isn't that Flaky right over there?" Rocky pointed out by the side of the road. Jun looked and saw a girl with pink hair walking down the sidewalk with a suitcase. Jun pulled up next to her and asks, "Are you Flaky?" to which the person turns and gives out a surprised look. "Oh my God! Jun!" Flaky expressed and gave out a gasp. "We finally see each other!!" She says squealed. "Yes! Oh my God!" Jun replies. "Alright hop in" Jun says all cool-like. "Alright" Flaky says and jumped into the passenger seat.

And they all drive away, happily ever after.