Chapter 6

Ha! Sike you thought!

As much as the writer wanted the dumbasses to kidnap Jun, the story must progress, so we shall go back before they drived away happily ever after.

"Yes! Oh my God!" Jun replies to what Flaky said.

"Oh, by the way, I picked this little fellow up as I was going around" Flaky reached into her pocket and took out a.. Black blob. Oh no Jun thought, panicked. "Do you know this little one Jun, says he's been looking for you?" Flaky then brought it closer for Jun to see. "Haha! It is I! Vanitas!" The blob squealed after seeing Jun. "Ooh, who is this Vanitas person, monsieur Jun?" Rocky asked peaking out of their spot.

The blob named Vanitas then gave out a dramatic gasp. "One does not know the name Vanitas?!" He exclaimed. "You shall engrave this name into your head, for I am Jun's sugar baby!" Vanitas continued to say it as loud as the blob lungs can. Flaky who had a dumbfounded look on her face, proceeded to look at Jun and ask, "You're a sugar parent??" with the utmost confusion she could muster. "Uh..." Jun started. "No??" "Then why did this.. Vanitas.. thing- say that you are??"

As much as Jun wanted to grab and throw the blob and say yeet, he couldn't with people watching him. "This is my sugar baby, Vanitas" Jun says. "Ah" Flaky and Rocky say simultaneously. "So where are u going to stay at the time being Flaky?" Jun asks as he took Vanitas from Flaky. "I booked a hotel and was just looking at my phone while walking there" Flaky answered. "Oh, do you want me to drive you there?" Jun suggested, placing Vanitas next to Rocky, where Rocky was asking Vanitas stupid questions, too hard for Vanitas' mind to comprehend that it starts steaming.

One way to shut him up, Jun thought as he gave them a quick glance. "Sure, if you don't mind" Flaky says nervously, twiddling her thumbs. "I don't mind, hop in" Jun says unlocking the car door so Flaky can enter. Once Flaky entered the car they drove to the hotel and said their temporary adieu to each other, Flaky bring Rocky with her but left Vanitas with Jun.

When Jun arrived back home and into his room, Vanitas in hand. Jun immediately shoved Vanitas into a jar which would teleport him back in his jail cell. As Vanitas resisted screaming, "I am not going back there and you won't make me!". "Get in there! I don't have money to pay for you!" Jun says trying to push down Vanitas in the jar. "That's a lie!" Vanitas called out his bluff. "The money I have right now is for genshin whaling" Jun says honestly this time. "No! That's also a lie! The money is for me! I'm your sugar baby!" Vanitas persisted.

This went on for a while, even Jun's dog witnessed it and decided to back away, closing the door on his way out.

Eventually, Jun was victorious; since prison guards came to help by tempting Vanitas with chocolate. When Vanitas went inside, Jun shut the lid hard. Hoping to never see Vanitas ever again.

Sadly, Jun will see Vanitas someday once again but today was a victory on not seeing him every day.

Jun wiped his sweat and finally crashed on his bed, today was a tiring day.

The next day, Jun awoke to his dog barking. There was no school that day and Jun intended to sleep in but with the barking, he decided to wake up and check what it was. Jun opened the door to his room and stepped out. Wandering where Mr Booge is and found him at the door barking.

"Oi, boi. What are you doing there?" Jun asked and went to him. Mr Booge ignored him and continued barking.

This was really getting weird, Jun thought. Usually Jun would leave this alone and cower in his room because his dog was randomly barking at something.

But c'mon, this is fanfiction.

Jun opened the door and saw Childe?! His jaw dropped.

Childe's one hand was on his waist while the other was holding a paper. Childe looked up and smiled gently at Jun, "Ah you must be Mr. Hanazaki".

Jun's cheeks flushed, his eyes about to water, realizing Childe came to life and is at his door step. But then he realized..

He was still wearing his sleep wear.