Chapter 7

Jun immediately shut the door into Childe's face and change then went back to the door at record speed.

Still sweating, Jun nervously opened the door again. "S-sorryー where were we?" Jun stuttered. "Ah yes" Childe gave out a warm smile and looked back at the paper he was holding. "I was wondering if you'd like to intern at The Fatui Association. You'd be under the Healthcare department of course" Childe continued. Jun blushed and gave it some thought. Jun put his hand on his chin, in thinking mode. "I'd have to think about it and see if it would be worth it to join" Jun says looking back at Childe. "Not a problem at all" Childe waved his hands around and gave Jun a folded up paper.

"You can write your name here as an applicant and that you were recommended by my friend Thoma, then you could leave it at the Sneznhaya company building" Childe said. "Also application ends a week from now, so I hope to see you there" Childe gave Jun a wink that definitely made Jun's heart beat faster. Jun's face turned red and just nodded in return.

Childe waved Jun goodbye and leaving a flustered Jun in the entrance door way to his home. Legs feeling like jelly, Jun fell. He felt hot all over.

Some days after that, Jun was meeting Rocky and Flaky in a nearby cafe to his school. Jun entered the cafe and saw Flaky's obvious pink hair in the cafe and a handsome tall rock person with her. The person was large, head was like a rough bald rock and a French mustache, wearing a suit on top of it. Jun sweat dropped in seeing them. Flaky saw Jun and waved him over to come to them. Jun walked closer and sat down next to Flaky. "So-uhー who is this Flaky?" Jun asks as he slid into the seat. "Excuse me monsieur Jun? You can't realize me, Rocky? Oui oui!" Rocky says and starts flexing their muscles that the suit they wore was struggling to contain.

"Wait... Rocky... That's your human form?!" Jun exclaimed. "Oui oui!" Rocky says as they continue to flex. Flaky called over a waiter and started ordering for their food and drinks. Jun struggled to see how no one was questioning that no one is looking at the incredibly large rock headed person in the cafe.

Jun was getting a ringing in his phone and picked it up, sweat-dropping seeing whoever was calling him. "I'll be right back real quick" Jun excused himself from the table and went outside the cafe to pick up the call.

"Hello daddy" The voice purred when Jun picked up. Jun winced at how much cringe he was feeling. "What is it Vanitas?" Jun asked. Jun could hear Vanitas shuffling in his super expensive arm chair and flipping a magazine he's reading. "When are you gonna bail me out?" Vanitas asks as he constantly slipped through the magazine, not finding anything interesting to look at. "Never, I'm still in debt for whatever you had decided to buy the last time so I'm still trying to pay for that" Jun scoffed. "Whaaat? It wasn't even that expensiveー Ow!" Vanitas falls off his seat after shuffling for so long. "Karma" Jun chuckled. "Excuse me?! You must bail me out soon or I'llー" Jun ends the call and left his phone on mute then went back into the cafe.

"You finished with your call?" Flaky asks when Jun took his seat. "Yep" Jun sighed, feeling that he was about to melt into his seat due to how tiring Vanitas was to him.

"So monsieur Jun, are you gonna accept that internship at the Sneznhaya corporation?" Rocky asks playing with the tip of their mustache.

Right.. That.. Jun shivered at the thought of it. "Well it would totally be a benefit to you, not gonna lie, it seems like a good place to intern in. Not only that they'd give you pay as you intern and can also be part of your work experience during college or something.." Flaky says putting a hand under her chin, recalling what Jun told her previously.

"Oui, oui! Not only that you'd meet the people you've admired so much in the game Genshin Impact." Rocky says. Flaky cooed at Jun in a teasing tone. Which Jun's face flushed to, remembering Childe and Scaramouche. Who he knows, are working there as the Harbingers.

"I-I'm still thinking about it, not too sure" Jun shook his head, as if to shake away the thoughts in his head. "Well you must make up your mind soon, it seems to be ending tomorrow as I've recalled" Flaky says.

"Yeah.. Wait... Tomorrow?!"