Chapter 2

Jun awoke the next day at 8:42 am, took a shower, changed his clothes and rush played Genshin for the day. He quickly ate his breakfast and got into his car. Jun then arrived at college and got his class schedule for most of the year. Went to his first class for the day and can't help but realized that that the hall is very crowded. Girls squealing and following 3 people it seems like. He took a peek and saw, the three coolest people on campus as everyone would say. Though the one he was attracted to the most out of the three of them was this big man with green skin and with a bald head. His eyes were majestic, like the color of milky chocolate.

This made Jun blush, thinking if he was supposed to feel that way. Especially for a man that others don't find inherently great in looks but for some reason still get attracted to. Maybe because it was his big hands or his shiny head or even those eyes someone could easily fall into. Jun can't help but feel his heart race. But he seemed to have a girlfriend. The one with the fiery red hair and sky hued eyes. Definitely pretty, strong and smart, Jun feels like he can't compare to her. The next one was...

A tall orange haired man with cat like eyes, his teeth having a bit of fangs, seems like a playboy but very attractive. Jun can see why most of the girls are coming after him.

Jun and the green one locked eyes and Jun can't help but look away very quickly, blood rushing to his cheeks. He doesn't know what this feeling is. Once again, not looking at where he is going, Jun inevitably bumps into someone once again.

What's with me today? Jun asks himself as he stumbles a bit back. "Oh hey Jun, I didn't know you were in this college too!" A familiar voice says with the familiar tone and uniqueness of the voice. Jun immediately recognized that it was Mickey Mouse. A friend he had met during his time at high school. Mickey was a short man, a good childish man, though sometimes that childishness means harm sometimes, he was pretty nice all in all. Due to this childishness, Mickey usually wore big mouse eared headbands and red overalls with a black shirt. Almost making Jun believe he came out of a cartoon.

"Hello Mickey, I didn't know you were here too" Jun says in a surprised tone. "Yup! Trying to have a degree in film making and also in arts!" Mickey says cheerily. "Oh, that's so cool!" Jun exclaimed but feels a little envious. If only his dreams weren't crushed in the past then he would've pursued a degree in arts as well. Thanks dad Jun sarcastically says in his head. Though he feels a bit happy that he's gone from his life and that his ashes are scattered among fish bellies.

"Anyways, I have to go to my class now, see you around Mickey!"

"Alright bye bye!" Mickey waves at Jun as he goes away.

Jun arrived at his first class. Home cleaning, learning more about how to clean stuff for patients in case of anything. Jun took a seat and waited for the teacher. Once the bell rang, the teacher immediately gets in. The teacher has beautiful long gold locks of hair, evergreen eyes that could be considered the same beauty as a clearing in a forest. His smile dazzling. Jun could even hear some of the girls woo-ing or letting out ah's as they saw him. "Hello class and I will be you teacher for this class, I am Thoma but that should be professor Thoma to you" Prof. Thoma happily said, though stern but with a hint of friendliness.

Jun can't help but wonder why he kept on seeing many good looking people for the past 2 days, well except Mickey. Is the world hinting at me? Jun asks himself in thought.

No shit Jun, this is literally fanfiction, the world says to Jun but he can't hear it.

Jun decides to shrug it off and continue listening to his class. Feeling also attracted to his teacher. Their eyes meet a couple of times and Jun can't help but feel shy at it. After the class, there was a free period for Jun. As the bell rang that the class is over. Prof. Thoma decided to say,

"You, the one with the Heterochromia eyes with the black hair, please stay behind"

Jun can't help but feel anxious and sat back on his chair. As everyone left Prof. Thoma walked to him. Placed a hand on his table and another on his waist, with a nice sly smirk on his face he asks Jun.

"This isn't your first time being in this situation right?"