Chapter 1: Anos Voldigoad(Updated)

~~~~~Anos' POV~~~~~

I am Anos Voldigoad. It has been 5 trillion years since I reincarnated back in my world. As I now look into the vast void around me remembering that in a matter of seconds my entire universe has died of old age and I was the lone survivor. I had been floating in this vast void of emptiness for a very long time, that is if the concept of time still exists in nothingness. The only thing that I was able to save is Aisha's source. During their last moment, Sasha and Misha fused so that they could have a better chance of surviving the collapse of our Universe the Silver Sea. I was just barely able to protect their source, but it will be pointless to reincarnate them since their source magic was not their strong suit, which means they won't have their memory. As I was holding Aisha's source and pondering over the question of what I should do, a very brilliant idea just popped into my head. 'Since My body is adept at destruction I cannot create a new multiverse, but if I fuse my source with Aisha's source things can change. My powers would just skyrocket and I would be able to use creation magic as easily as I use destruction magic, with which I will be able to create a multiverse!!' With that thought, I tried merging my source with Aisha's source, but there was a problem. The source in me was just too unstable to merge with any more sources. So, doing the next logical thing, I separated the source of Graham and threw it away. That was the main reason I was not able to combine my sources with others, after that ordeal, I merged my source with Aisha's source and the increase in power I got was unnatural. I myself was not able to sense to the upper limits of my power, but I just shrugged it off. If I had to guess, then I would say that I have far surpassed even the concepts of outerverse, and that is me lowballing my powers.

With this much power, I could just go back in time when my universe was still intact, and live a peaceful life there, but I knew that all of my subordinates were tired of living the same life for 5 trillion years including Sasha and Misha, they were just living so that I don't have to live alone. So, as a way of honoring their desires, I will let all of them rest in peace. Moreover, I had many interesting things to do. I concentrated my infinite mana to use the most powerful creation spell, that even the strongest God of Creations: Misha Necron of my Universe was only barely able to use for just mere seconds. The magic that no God of Creation was able to master.

This magic was called 'Iris De Omnia', which in simple terms meant 'The Creation of Everything'. But this magic had two complications.

1. Absurd usage of mana.

2. Creation based on intricate visualization.

But these two drawbacks hardly meant anything to me, and now that my source is very much adept at Creation, I can do it without a synch. Concentrating and visualizing how the Universe should look like, I am going for a two-layers of Universes one on top of the other like an onion. This would make my Multiverse. Visualizing everything from the laws to the concepts and the pattern of the galaxies in the two universes at the same time was what no God of Creation was able to achieve, but my brain capabilities far surpass any gods whatsoever. I even added a system that would govern all the laws of the Multiverse, since I did not want to create a God for every aspect of the world. It took me about ten seconds to finish all of this work and truth be told, I didn't feel tired at all. Anyway, in the first and inner universe, I created a galaxy called the milky way, in which there was a planet called Earth and this would be the only planet in the first Universe where I would create life. While on the second layer of the universe, I created 3 dimensions connected to the second universe itself. One dimension for the angels will be called the Heavenly Realm, the second dimension for the demons will be called the Demonic Realm or Hell and the final dimension for the spirits will be called the Spiritual Realm.

In the first universe, I was planning on keeping only humans, without the knowledge of demons, spirits, or any other race for that matter. I did this because I wanted to see how humans would evolve without anything out of the ordinary. So I created a male human and named him Adam and a female human and named her Eve and let them be on the newly built planet with forests, animals, and fruits.