Anos' History Revealed

~~~~~Anos' POV~~~~~

Currently, Rimuru and I are sitting on a bench surrounded by goblins, as we both have meat skewers in our hands. We are about to officially start the feast for today once both Rimuru and I give a thumbs up for the meat skewers. So eating the meat skewer, I find it as lovely as always but still it did not even come close to the mushroom gratin my mom used to make. Once both of us gave our approval to the meat skewers, the feast started and Gobuichi was happy that we liked his dish.

Meanwhile in the corner of the village on the ground were sitting Kaijin, Rigurd, Rigur, the redhead ogre, and the white old ogre while the blue ogre was leaning on a tree beside them. The redhead ogre was describing how his village was attacked in the dead of night by an overwhelming army of orcs wearing full-body armors and out of the 300 ogres, only six of them survived. Turns out that the redhead and the pink ogre were the children of the chief of the village and that makes the redhead the young master whereas it makes the pink ogre the princess. The redhead also said that the orcs were led by a masked majin. I and Rimuru were listening to the conversation by the way, and by this point, we reached where they had been talking. Seeing me, the ogres did get a little scared but I just flashed my innocent smile at them.

So, we also sat by all of them, and as Rimuru started talking about the possibility that there might be a demon lord pulling the strings I suddenly remembered a thing that had been bugging me.

"Hey, redhead why did you guys attack us in the first place?" I asked with my childlike innocence, but he still visibly flinched hearing my question.

"Well, Lord Anos, we thought while seeing you guys for the first time that goblins, direwolves, and humans are working together. So we thought that you guys might be associated with the majin that attacked our village, but we had no intention of killing any of your people." the redhead said a little shaken.

'Still though, what's with this Lord Anos stuff. I never told him to call me that, and there was no human in our hunting group. What's all this about Aisha?' I asked my trusty partner because frankly, I was just too lazy to think of any of these details.

[For being the smartest in the multiverse, you are not that sharp are you master?] Aisha retorted at my laziness.

'Well, currently I am too lazy to think of such stuff and secondly, I am in the physique of a child and soo I should act accordingly, and as children are not that smart, I will also act dumb and ask you questions. So answer my question already.' I thought with a huff.

[Well, when you were returning with the bulldeers after you show-off, the white ogre asked Rimuru about who you were and so he just answered that you were the king of demons as that was what he thought was most logical. As for a human in your hunting group, well since you did not emit any aura until you started fighting, they thought that you were a human.] Aisha informed me professionally.

With all the information gathered, I turned off my unlimited thought acceleration and reassured the redhead that I was not angry at what he did. I also tuned out for the rest of the conversation.

"So, I have a suggestion for you guys," Rimuru said looking at the redhead. They were talking about how the ogres will avenge their clan and all that mushy stuff.

"Suggestion?" The redhead looked at Rimuru confused.

"Well, why don't you guys become my subordinate. I can't give you much but I can provide shelter, clothing, and food and if you guys are in trouble I will help you because I never abandon my friends." Rimuru said calmly. While I was listening to their talk I was looking at Shizu and The pink ogre talking about medicinal herbs.