Chapter 3: In The Great Forest of Jura

~~~~~ Anos' POV~~~~~

"Well, I will be in the second Universe, I will see you in three years from now. Take care Rimuru", I said and teleported to my Dimension. I think Rimuru will have a hard time trying to gain control of the entire Earth. Due to his kind heart, I doubt that he will ever attack any country. This will be the perfect test for him to overcome, meanwhile, I came to the Omni Realm (a realm situated outside the concept of Space, Time, and Dimensions.) because even when only using an infinitesimal amount of my power, the Multiverse itself starts cracking and I had to continuously repair it. I think making a homunculus is the best option to safely travel in 'this' Multiverse without destroying it.

So, creating a homunculus that can only handle an infinitesimal amount of my power. I left my real body in a comfortable bed and transferred my consciousness to the homunculus and started appraising it, this body can still beat an individual with a power greater than about 69 centillion times the power of Veldanava with relative ease. In the next step, I am using 49.99999% of my mana available in this body to destroy the remaining 49.99999% mana in this body. This leaves me with about 0.00002% of mana and I am still about an octillion times stronger than Veldanava. From the remaining 0.00002%, I do the same thing that I did before, I use 49.99999% of the remaining mana and destroy 49.99999% of the remaining 0.00002%, after repeating that about a million times I feel like this level of mana should not destroy the world. But I can still only use about 2% of my remaining mana without destroying the Multiverse that I created.

With all that settled, I teleported above the atmosphere of Arber while completely destroying my presence so that no one can sense me. Now the only thing to think about is where I should start my new adventure? The perfect one to answer this question is of course the Voice of the World (VotW).

"Yo VotW, you've got a moment?" I asked nonchalantly to no one in particular.

[I was made to serve you, My Lord. It would be my honor to be of service to you.] It answered in its usual tone, but this Voice of the World seriously reminds me of Shin Regalia, the both of them give me too much respect.

"Well, I was wondering where would be the best spot to start my adventure on Arber," I said while floating in space.

[I would recommend starting in The great Forst of Jura, it is situated on the Magical Continent and currently, no one is ruling over that land. The ruler of that land is blocked by a seal and cannot escape.] It informed me of all the necessary information in one go.

"Well then let me start there," and just like that, I teleported to the highest magical presence in the Great Forest of Jura. As the scenery changed before my eyes, I was now standing in a cave, and in front of me is a dragon that is mumbling something about 'boredom' and 'the Great Storm Dragon', ignoring his mumbling I let out an intentional cough to get his attention.

When he looked at me, his eyes grew wide and he straightened his back before coughing two times to check his voice perhaps? Never mind that the weird Dragon then started shouting loudly as the entire cave started to shake.

"HOU!! A VISITOR, IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU, I AM THE MIGHTY STORM DRAGON VELDORA ONE OF THE ONLY THREE TRUE DRAGONS ALIVE, KUHAHAHAHA," he shouted after which he started laughing loudly like a mad man. Yare Yare, another airhead. But I just went on with his act.

"Nice to meet you Veldora, My name is Anos Voldigoad. I was wondering if you would let me take control of the Great Forest of Jura," I asked in a perfectly calm manner, but the dragon seems too shocked to even answer my question. After taking some time and composing himself, he looked at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Before I answer your questions, let me first ask a few questions from you human," he said while smirking. So, he is going to judge me if I am worthy of inheriting his land? He didn't outright deny it. It will be much easier this way than to beat him into submission.