Chapter 4: The Armed Nation of Dwargon

~~~~~ Anos' POV ~~~~~

I was currently sitting on my throne while Veldora was sitting beside me reading manga on a chair that I made. The goblins and the direwolves were gathered around me and waiting for me to start speaking.

"Alright, let me start with the introductions. My name is Anos Voldigoad and this here beside me is my friend Veldora." I said at which almost all goblins and direwolves showed a shocked faces. But before anyone else could speak it was Veldora who started shouting.

"Yes, It is just as Anos said, I am the mighty storm dragon Veldora, Kuhahaha," he said before once again going back to read his book. With that, all the people in the village started whispering things amongst themselves. Veldora sure is troublesome, I guess, I'll just leave him in my pocket dimension for some time.

"Yo, Veldora why don't you go and stay in my pocket dimension? You can have anything that your heart desires there. I will call you back here once I have built a solid nation." I said while looking at Veldora. If he remains in this village, things will be troublesome and the people will be scared of him for now. So, let's just isolate him for some time.

"You mean I can even watch this anime thing in the pocket dimension?" Veldora asked with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah, like I said. You can watch anime, read manga or eat delicious Cuisine." I said at which Veldora nodded his head vigorously, so I sent him to my newly built pocket dimension and asked VotW to look after Veldora's demands. With that dealt with, I looked back at the goblins only to see them staring at me with awe.

"Nee, Anos-sama was that truly Storm Dragon Veldora-sama?" a short goblin with a tennis ball-shaped nose asked.

"Yeah, that was the storm dragon, he was suppressing his aura so you guys weren't able to tell," I answered the goblin's question.

"So, what is Anos-sama?" another goblin with a red cloth on his head asked.

"This me? I am a Demon," I answered nonchalantly.

So, to start with the foundation of a nation. I should start with stabilizing the village first. This is an amusing thing that I got myself into, it will be fun to build a nation from scratch. If I want to, I could have done it with my powers in a second, but that would beat the purpose of having fun.

"Alright guys listen up, firstly I will give you guys names, and then we can discuss things later on," I said while clapping my hands to get the attention of the goblins and the direwolves, all of their faces showed that they were on could nine to get names. Well, I mean it is rare for weak monsters to have a name and a name also increases your power, so it's not a surprise that they are overjoyed.

"But Lord Anos, is it wise to name all of us at once?" the elder asked in his feeble tone.

"Fuma. Do you think this me does not have enough magicules?" I was amused that the elder would consider me this weak.

I was only going to give them enough magicules so that they can evolve a bit, otherwise, I would have a village of catastrophe-rank monsters. The goblins would evolve to hobgoblins and goblinas, while the direwolves would evolve to storm wolves. With that, I named them all.

(Author's note: They have the same name as canon to avoid confusion)

After naming my new subordinates, I distributed them into groups for hunting, security, and overseeing the village. I also made Rigurd the village elder, but goblins lack most of the skills needed for survival.

They can't hunt on their own, they need the help of storm wolves to hunt. They do not cook their food, they don't have any proper clothes and they do not know how to build houses. Yare Yare, what a troublesome bunch I have picked, but this in itself is a challenge.