Chapter 2💜

At Office....

Taehuyng reached at office and found Soobin was sleeping on table... He was surrounded with lots of papers, sheets  and his laptop was open...

Taehuyng : Aish... This boy... Soobin... Wake up...(he slightly make him woke and help him to go on the sofa to sleep peacefully... After that Taehuyng looks  something on Soobin's laptop and Did something in it... Soobin wake up after sometimes)

Soobin: Sir... You are here... You don’t you wake me up... Why didn’t you call me??

Taehuyng : Check your phone...(Soobin saw there are 6 missed call of Taehuyng..)

Soobin : Am sorry sir... I didn’t realise when I fall asleep..

Taehuyng :  Don’t worry I understand...  Its really tiring for you... From now on you are only V manager... (I will know the truth very soon) Taehuyng tells Himself...

Soobin: But sir other works??

Taehuyng : I can handle other works by myself... You just help me to hide my other image... So..
(suddenly Taehuyng's phone rang... He picked the call)

Person : Hello is this Mr. Taehuyng speaking??

Taehuyng : Yeah...

Person : Am manager of Hwai Club... You younger brother is making scene here... Pls come and take him..

Taehuyng : Is he drank??

Person : No... He is fighting with another person...(Taehuyng hears Jk's voice behind... He cuts the call)

Taehuyng : Let's go.. 

Soobin: where???

Taehuyng : Your loving friend is in trouble... This boy... Seriously...

Soobin : again... Jk is really something.. 

Taehuyng : Tell me one thing... How you made him your friend!!!  You guys are just opposite... Can't you just give him some advice... (They reached... Found Jk was sitting on sofa while forming in anger... Blood is dripping From his hand and face.. Soobin goes and hold him) what happened here?? Jk when will you stop all these...(suddenly a girl stop him)

Girl: Pls sir... Don't say anything to him...

Taehuyng : who are you?? Why you are taking his side??

Girl: Actually sir... He was just saving me.. Am here with one of my friend... He just mix something on my drink and tried to forcing with me with all his other friends... He come as my saviour.. (Taehuyng felt very proud hearing this... Suddenly his phone rang... It's Jin who is calling him)

Taehuyng : Soobin take him to hospital first then home... (Soobin about to go) wait... Don't take him home... Mom dad will be worried...  Take him to my apartment... Do have keys??

Soobin: Yeah... I have one copy with me...(they left and Taehuyng answered Jin's call)

Taehuyng : Weah hyung...

Jin: Tahyungga...meet me at pool side now...

Taehuyng : What happen??? 

Jin: Come here... I have know everything... (Taehuyng become tensed and ran to Jin)

Other hand....

Rosé and Jisoo come back home and seat on the sofa..

Rosé: Jisoo you didn’t told me how you become winner of that contest and share a stage with V...

Jisoo: All because of Mr.arrogant..

Rosé: Mr.Arrogant??  Who is he??

Jisoo: (told Rosé everything what happened)  I don’t know Rosé why am feeling that I know him... Like I know his eyes... I have seen his eyes somewhere... But I can't remember..