Chapter 5💜

Jisoo's pov : I don't know my heart and mind both are telling me his is that one... But I hope he is not...but if its him... Then??? (Lisa broke her pov)

Lisa: What happen unnie?? What are you thinking???

Jisoo: Our neighbour is very strange...

Rosé: You mean that handsome??

Jisoo: Did you see his face??

Lisa: Yeah... He is quite nice... What did you find strange??

Jisoo: He is so.... I mean I was talking with mom and you know how loud mom talk.... So he said me to lower my voice and when I apologised for that he said am irritating... Huh!!!! But why you guys ar praising him...

Lisa: He actually help me in the morning... I was carrying heavy boxes... So he asked me which floor am going... Then he help me to carry...

Jisoo: But you know... Am feeling I know who he is...

Rosé: What you mean??

Jisoo: like I didn't see his face but hearing his voice am feeling he is that Mr.arrogant...

Rosé: He is not at all arrogant... He was sweet with me too... You are over thinking that.... Just forget all.... Let's go and sleep... Tomorrow is you first day of work...

A/n: Jisoo couldn't sleep thinking about that man... She Doesn't want to think but her mind couldn't forget the incidents that happening last few days...

Jisoo's pov : Why am seeing him last few days??? Why its becoming him always?? Come on Jisoo... Just forget all things and sleep... You have to go to work Tomorrow... But I can't stop thinking it... Is he following me??

Taehuyng side....
Tae's pov: I was resting after soo busy day... Suddenly my phone rang... It's jimin's mom...

Tae: Hello anni... How are you??

Jmom: am fine dear... Am I disturbing you??

Tae: Not at all... Am always free for you...

Jmom: That's so sweet of you... Am just call you to ask... Is Jimin with you???

Tae: Jimin??? No he is not here... Why??

Jmom: Oh... He is not picking my phone...

Tae: ohh... Am calling him...I will call you if I can contract him...

Jmom: Ok dear... Bye...

Tae:ok... (He about to call Jimin but his doorbell rang..) Who is there at this time??(he opens and its Jimin) Jimin!?? What are you doing here?? Anni just call me... Why you are not picking her calls?? Just call her now... She is very tensed...

Jimin: Because of her am here... Don’t tell me to call her...

Tae: what happened???

Jimin: Mom just gone mad... She told me to marry her friend's daughter... Can you believe this!!!!

Tae: What!!! Again!!!

Jimin: yeah... She is saying she is  getting old... She will die without seeing her  grandchildren... That's why she is fixing my marriage...

Tae: hmmmm

Jimin: hmm?? What hmm???!!! You know am not into all these...love, marriage is not for me... They are just wasting time...work is much better than this...

Tae: That's true... Now what you gonna do??

Jimin: I will stay with you for tonight... Can I??

Tae: Obviously...