Chapter 4💜

Jisoo: Who he was???

Rosé: I am telling you... Listen...

Flashback....

Rosé: How you know my name???(the man was about to say something but the receptionist interrupted...

Receptionist : Miss Rosé it's your turn... You have to fill the form first..

Man: If you don't mind can you tell me what's the form about??

Receptionist : This is a form where she can add her details for the job she applied for...(Rosé handed the form to the receptionist... She goes back to a room with that form...)

Man: Are you resigning from PJ company?? If you don't mind then you can tell me...

Rosé: What am gonna say... The CEO of PJ company is really a troublemaker...

Man: Why?? He did something to YOU??

Rosé: No no... I didn't even see his face for once... He is just too much workaholic person that he forgets that we are human not robot... So for this reason I will leave that job...

Man: Maybe he is nice and the working pressure has been created by the director and senior workers...

Rosé: Hmm... Yeah... It can be possible... But still it's his fault... Why he doesn't even know what is happing in his office...

Man :Yeah... That's a valid point... Btw.. I have to go now... All the best for your interview.... if you can give it..(in a lower tone)

Rosé: Huh?? (He already stood up and start walking) Hey... Mr... I didn't even know your name... What's your name??

Man: You will know it next time when we meet...

Rosé: when??

Man: Very soon... Bye..

Rosé: Bye...
.........

Lisa: Huh... Very soon!!! That's suspicious... How he knows that you will meet him??

Jisoo : Maybe he is stalking her...

Rosé: Noo... Guys... Let me tell naa... Don't make your own story or theory...

Lisa: ufff... This is so interesting... I wish I can get some popcorn...

Jisoo: Lisssiii... Can you just stop and let her speak...(she nodded in positive)

Rosé: So I was waiting for my turn... It was very late as I already submitted all the information before... After sometimes I got a message...

Lisa: message!!! Who send you??? That man???

Jisoo: How that man will get her number??

Lisa: Sis...he even told her name and the company she works in...

Rosé: Guyss... Just stop... If you guys again interrupt me... I will not tell you guys anything...

Lisoo: Sorry... You continue...

Rosé: Soo... I got a message and it was from Assistant Director of PJ company Mr. Lee....

Lisa: What did he say??(rosé glares lisa) sorry... Last one...

Rosé: Come to office right now... Boss wants to see you... I don't care where, what situation you are now... Just come... That was written there... After reading this... I literally ran from there...

Jisoo: Hmmm.... That really tough one... Was you only there??

Rosé: No... After I reached office... I direct ran to boss cabin... There I found Mr.Lee.. Who was standing beside boss chair... Which was facing towards wall...