Chapter 3💜

Bossy Girl: You Don't have to understand all this things... If you can get all things then I Won't be the Ceo Yuna... Everything I do... I have a motive behind it...

Girl: Sorry mam... But the girl earlier was more suitable for this job....

Yuna: She was too beautiful for this job... What if she use her charms and make Tae fall for her!!! What I would do then??

Girl: but mam the girl you hired has no experience...

Yuna: So what... Nobody in the world start working with experience... Experience can be gain after working a few weeks or months... But if I lost Tae... How am gonna gain him??? Also the girl you are thinking is suitable is also know how to use her charms as she has experience... But the girl I choose... She Doesn't even have any charms... How she is gonna use it( saying this with smirking)  Soo... Don’t think too much about it... I know what am doing... Now tell Tae that....aaaa... You Don't have to tell him... You may go now..

Girl: Ok mam...(the girl leaves... Then yuna calls someone)

Yuna: Hey... I have a good news for you... Can you guess it, Tae Tae??

Taehuyng : It's Taehuyng... Yuna... How many times I have told you not to call me in this name!!!!

Yuna: Come on Tae!!! We are together since childhood... I call you this name when we were child... Now why you don’t like this name??

Taehuyng : because we are not children anymore... So pls.. STOP CALLING ME THAT...(he said in a angry tone) Now tell me why you call me??

Yuna: well well.. I have appointed an assistant for you... She will Start working from tomorrow...

Taehuyng : Why you did this??? Did you ask me before doing that?? Did i say I need an assistant?? 

Yuna: Look tae... I know you can handle your things...  But I just want to help you... I know you want all your works sorted... That's why I did this... Moreover that girl is a newbie... She wants experience...  You always give priorities to this type of candidates... That's why I choose her... But if you still wants her to lost her first job then I will tell her...(in a sad tone... To melt Tae's heart 🙂)

Taehuyng : If that's the matter... Then I don’t have any problem... But am telling you never ever do any of my work without telling me...

Yuna : Yeah of course Tae tae... Tae tae are you free for...(the call cuts...) lunch..

At Jisoo side...

A/n: Jisoo was very happy that she finally gets a job... She even forgot about Rosé... She took a cake for them to celebrate... As soon as she reached home... She noticed Lisa and Rosé are taking all the boxes that contain their stuffs to van which is parking outside Their home...

Jisoo's pov : When I reached home I see Lisa and Rosé are taking the stuffs... Then I realised... We are shifting in our new home today!!!  How can I forget about it...

Jisoo: Shitt!!!! Am really sorry guys.... I just forgotten about the home shifting... Otherwise I wo....(rosé cuts her)

Rosé: Yeah... Jisooyaa... Don’t worry... Me and lisa almost done all the things... Just these little boxes are left...

Lisa: Yeah unnie... You have Just come from audition... You are really tired... Take some rest...

Jisoo: No am not... Let me help you girls...(after sometimes they remove all their things from that home... Now it is all empty...) huhh... We are finally able to leave this house...

Rosé: Yeah... Now we don’t have to see the owner's face anymore... That old lady is just a pain...

Lisa: She is the mother of Hitler..  Her language...

Jisoo: Lisa... Don't say anything about her... She is older than you... Moreover we are leaving now... So let it go... You guys go... Am coming after giving the keys to her...

Lisa: Unnie... I will also go with you... I will make a video while you are giving her the keys... Otherwise she is gonna accused us that we didn’t return her keys...

Rosé: Yeah... She is right... We can never say what that lady will do...

A/n: Jisoo handed the keys of their home to the daughter of the owner,who is very sweet and nice... They left for their new home... They settled some of their stuff and felt very hungry...

Lisa: Unnie.... Am really hungry....  Do we have something to eat now??

Rosé: How can we have anything...  We have to oder something to eat...

Lisa: But it will take time to come... I can't wait till then... What's that??( showing a box which is looking like a cake box... Lisa opens it..) It's a cake!!!! Yeah....

Rosé: Cake??? Jisoooo...(jisoo was in another room... She comes) Did you buy it???

Jisoo: ohhh...  I have forgotten about it... I have brought it when I was coming home...(lisa starts eating)

Lisa: ummmmmm... Its... Soo tastyyy..

Rosé: Well... Jisoo... You always buy cake when you are happy... So why are you happy today?? Did you get selected for the audition?? (Jisoo nod's her head as no) then??

Jisoo: I got the job for assistant....

Rosé: What!!! Really!!! Am very happy for you...

Jisoo: Yeah... I was there for an audition... But I got this job... Btw... Where was you?? I didn’t see you there... Didn’t you go there??

Rosé: It's a long story Jisooyaah...

Lisa: We Don't have any work...  So you can tell us the whole story...(Jisoo also nods in a positive way)

Rosé: Ok... So the thing that was happened today morning...

Flashbacks....
A/n:Rosé Reach at the place where the interview is taking after finishing some work at her company....  She was waiting for her turn suddenly she hears a familiar voice.. 

Rosé's pov: I was waiting for my turn in the waiting room just then I heard a familiar voice... I search where the voice is coming from... It's Mr.Lee from my company... I tried to hide myself as I take off from work today by saying am not feeling well... Now he is here... What am gonna do!!! You are gone Rosé...(Mr.Lee left... After seeing that Rosé also come to the reception to know when her turn will come... On the way she was coming to the waiting room she was lost in her thoughts...) Why Mr.Lee is here?? Our company is not working with them... (She was so lost that she didn’t saw a man coming towards her... So they just bump)

Rosé: Ouch... Am really sorry... I didn’t see you coming...

Man: It's ok..

Rosé: Am really sorry... I was so lost in my thought..

Man: No.. No don’t say sorry... It's my fault also... I was also looking my phone... Heyyy... Aren’t you Rosé from PJ company??

Rosé: Yeah... How do you know that??

..............

Jisoo: Whatt!!! Who was he?? How he know that??

Lisa: Yeah unnie what happened next??

Rosé: I was also shocked... First of all it was a unknown company... Then I saw there Mr.Lee.. Then bump into a person who know me.. But I don’t...

Jisoo: Maybe he was your one of client...

Lisa: Was he handsome??

Rosé: Yeah kind of.... But I got to know who he was after sometime...

Jisoo: Who he was???
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think who the person was???
Comment Down what do you feel about it...
.
.
.
.
That's it for today... Hope you guys like it... Forgive me for my mistake... Also pray for me... Am lil bit sick...

💜💜💜💜
🐻🐰🐯