Ch.2:Whats F4?

Alexis' POV

We rode in and put our bikes in the back. We took our brochure and started navigating. As we were walking around the campus people were looking at me. Thank god it wasn't in a bad way.

As we were walking, we didn't notice we were walking into the woods until we heard a beautiful melody. We walked closer to the sound and discovered a boy playing the tune on a violin.

When he was finished he looked up and we snapped back to our senses. "Sorry we didn't mean to intrude", Jan Di apologized. "By any chance do you know where room A2 is", she asked. The boy pointed at the direction in which A2 was. "Thank you", we both replied.

At the end of fourth period, we walked out of the classroom and saw four cute boys walking into the hallway with everyone surrounding them. "F4 is here", a random girl shouted. "Whats F4", I asked Jan Di. She just shrugged her shoulders.

They get closer to the crowd to see the commotion. One of the boys with curly hair says," Yah Woo Bin, do have any more juice?" "Yeah, why do you need some", the other boy replies. Then the curly headed boys dumps the juice on another boy blocking his way. We were surprised to see that the violin boy was one of them. Then they just walk past him like nothing happened.

Mine and Jan Di's mouth were open. "H-how can they just do that? It's injustice", Jan Di remarked. Just then three girls walked up to us. They looked up and down at Jan Di then
at me. "You must be kidding right", said one of the girls. "No we're really not", I replied. They scoffed. "Do you even know who we are", asked one of the girls. "No again we don't", I replied again. They then introduced themselves as Sunny,Miranda,and Ginger. Apparently the three cool girls at the school. We then had an argument on how F4's acting. They last then said,"We'll let you off the hook cause your new. Then they left.

After school, Jan Di went to the school's pool (which is huge) and I went to their dance studio.

As I walked in I noticed seven other girls and a teacher. When they saw me they recognized me right away. They knew I was the daughter of the President of Canoj. "Hello", I said to them.
The teacher said,"You can call me Ms.Voo. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class and then you can show us what you got."

I nodded my head and told the class that my name was Alexis Chang. I then did my dance that I was going to take to finals. Yes in America I was gonna go to finals. They clapped when I was done. Then Ms.Voo said she had an announcement to say.

"This year we will determine who goes to finals. We will do it by having a dance competition that F4 will judge", she says happily. 'Oh great', I thought. As soon as she said that, all the girls squealed and I had to cover my ears. Could it get anymore worse than this.

Jan Di's POV

I went with Alexis who was really kind.
When we went home my little brother Kang San gave us information about F4. They're all just heirs and rich boys who rule Shin Hwa.

Goo Jun Pyo: The heir to Shin Hwa
Song Woo Bin: Heir to huge construction company
So Yi Jung: A famous potter who owns the museum of sculptures
Yoon Ji Hoo: Grandson of the former President of Korea

When me and Alexis heard all that, I said,"So that's what F4 is."