Ch.17:See You Later

P.S. The pic above is actually the photo I took when I went on my vacay to Cali.

Alexis' POV

Right now I'm in my room pacing back and forth. I'm really freakin confused.
Woo Bin was my first love but Minhyuk 
is so sweet and caring and I just don't deserve any of them.

Ae Ra is driving me crazy too. She keeps pretending to be cute and purposely talks about her ever so caring mom when she knows I don't have one. That's right I figured her out!
She knew everything since we met.

Life just took a huge turn for me ever since I came to Korea. I've realized,learned,fought,and regretted.

I was in deep thought when suddenly my maid called me,"Alexis your mail is here". I quickly thank her and go through the paper. As I go through I see some bills,letters,and..........an invitation card........to Woo Bin's wedding..........with Ae Ra.

I instantly drop to the floor and start to sob. "Why why!?!?",I cried to myself.
I was buried in my knees,eyes puffy and red,and shirt soaked. All I probably needed was a long nice drive. I get up,grab my keys,head out the door,and get into the car.

I turn the keys in the ignition but my car just powers down. In frustration I grab my hair and walk into one of my other sport cars. I turn on the ignition and drive.

I'm on the highway and realize I'm way above the speed limit but that just makes me even more faster. I suddenly hear police sirens behind me,"BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO".

(A/N:You recognize BEEDO right? XD
Guess and comment!)

I look back.
That was the choice that had officially ruined my life.

My car crashes off the highway and into the ocean next to it. I tried to get out of the car but the door was stuck.
Water fills in my car . At this point I can't help but think how stupid I am and that's what she said.

Memories of my family,real friends,and Woo Bin replay in my mind. Maybe this was for the best. Woo Bin doesn't even love me anymore. I hope he and Ae Ra have a nice life together.
My eyes soon start to feel heavy and I feel no hope. Suddenly I hear yelling from above the water.

No.

It can't end like this. I have to do something. I am Alexis Canoj and my life will not be determined by a bitch trying to steal my man.

I try to kick the car door open to no avail. I hear more voices and see the water splashing above me. Policemen swim towards me and pry the door open. They grab me and swim to the surface. We break through the water and I cough up water.

This is proof, a sign. I need to stop that wedding!

End Of Chapter

Hey y'all!! I know this chapter was super sad but ya know the drill.
I had an important question and I love getting all of your opinions so....

1.Should I end the story?

2.Should I continue the story?

ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO..........

FOLLOW ME

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

AND ENJOY!!!!!!!

                                                      -Alisha