Ch.6:Competitions

Alexis' POV

We're still at the party and I can't find Jan Di. Woo Bin comes up to me and says,"Thank you." "What for", I reply.
"For making Jun Pyo mad and giving us entertainment while doing it", he says back.

"Oh well your welcome. It was fun. I should go find Jan Di,"I reply. I try to leave but he grabbed my hand before I could leave.

I turn around. He looks at me and says,"I heard your gonna be in the dance competition that we're gonna judge. Are you a good dancer?" "I guess you'll just have to see." I tell him and then I leave.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up feeling a little giddy because of last night with Woo Bin. I found out that Jan Di was with Jun Pyo the other day so I was relieved.

I get ready for school. I don't know why but I want to look nice today.

When I'm at school I find Jan Di upset.
"Hey why are you sad. Today is the day of my dance competition so I need Jan Di to be happy. Ok?" I ask her. She smiles. "Ok."

After school I make my way to the auditorium (Which is huge) to dance and make my way to finals. Jan Di sits at a seat in one of the rows while I'm backstage.

I quickly change into my dance clothes which are a pair of shorts and an off shoulder shirt with a heart on it. The other people I'm going against are good but they're not perfect.

I'm the last person going onto the stage so the odds are better I guess. When Kim Soo gets off the stage I go in. I'm pretty nervous. 'What if Woo Bin doesn't like it'. But then who cares. Why do I want to please a guy.

As I enter Woo Bin and Yi Jung smirk.
"Begin", they say.

I get into position. I'm dancing to Primadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds. It starts out slow so F4 was kinda bored but when the beat drops I turn up. As I dance they look surprised.
I do some spins and cool moves but what really gets them is when I do my famous jump and front flip at the end.

When the songs over, the curtain closes. Jan Di claps and claps while I'm panting backstage. Everyone there is amazed too. F4's reaction is priceless. They just stay there, faces of shock.
I feel like I proved something.

Woo Bin's POV

I don't know what just happened but it was awesome. In no time we found the winner of the competition. As embarrassed as we are to say the winner, she deserved it.

Later in the afternoon we all came(Including Alexis and Jan Di) to the airport to drop off Seo Hyun. As we waited in the lobby we saw Ji Hoo. He said that he was going to stay with Seo Hyun in the U.K. At first I was shocked then I understood. With that he kisses Jan Di on the forehead leaving her wide eyed and then says his goodbyes. I could see that Jun Pyo had a glint of jealousy in his eyes.
We're all gonna miss that fella.

The next day in the canteen we said that the winner of the dance competition was.........Alexis!
She walked over and the crowd cleared a path for her to F4.

As she walked up I said,"Congratulations! You deserve it."
She smiled a grin. I always liked to see that grin. She then went back to her seat. I can tell she doesn't like the attention.

Just then the TV shows pictures of Jan Di in bed..............with another guy.
When Jun Pyo sees this he looks angry and he is angry. Jan Di keeps saying she can explain but Jun Pyo just storms off.

Alexis' POV

We're at the porridge shop studying the picture of Jan Di with a stranger. Yi Jung,Woo Bin,Ga Eul, and me were trying to solve the mystery.

I then say,"I think Jan Di is innocent because there is a third person. Someone has got to be holding the camera." Then the porridge shop owner comes and says,"Oh theres a smudge here. Let me get it off." He wipes it off but it doesn't.

We look closer and realize it wasn't a smudge but a tattoo. Woo Bin quickly says,"We got it from here. Thanks." Then the two handsome boys leave.

The next morning I'm woken by the sound of my phone and pick it up."What", I say in a sleepy tone.
Woo Bin on the other line said that they found out who framed Jan Di.

You'll never guess who it was. It was ........................................Oh Min Ji!

I quickly get dressed and go to school.
In the morning at the canteen I see Min Ji walking to Jan Di saying she won't say sorry. Jan Di slaps her for this. Then Min Ji leaves Shin Hwa Highschool forever.

Later in the canteen at lunch Jun Pyo announces that Jan Di is officially his girlfriend. Oh that curly heads ego.
Then Sunny, Miranda ,and Ginger get on they're knees and cry. Suddenly I feel better.

Just then Ji Hoo walks in and says,"I object to that." Suddenly I really feel better.

I was shocked to see him here. There were so many surprises ever since I came to Korea. Hope there will be more.

Woo Bin's POV

Wow, Ji Hoo is back. I even saw Jun Pyo's reaction when he arrived. Epic.
To this Jun Pyo wants to take a trip to New Caledonia so Jan Di can forgive him.

I'm actually kinda glad because Alexis will be there too.

Alexis' POV

I'm at home and I go outside to get some fresh a air and then I see Woo Bin. "Come with me". He said. "Why."
I replied. At first he hesitated then he told me Jan Di was in trouble. To that of course I went with him.

I got in the car and we arrived outside of a shopping mall. I was confused.
I got out of the car and just stood there.
Woo Bin was walking towards the mall.
He then turned around and saw I wasn't moving. So he came and picked me up over his shoulders. Of course I fumbled a lot. But I kinda blushed too.

He finally let me down when we were in. Then we started going to different stores and shop. To that I agreed. I didn't want to be over his shoulders again.

When we were done shopping we went to Jun Pyo's private jet. I was wearing a flowery romper I really liked.

As we arrived I noticed Ga Eul and I went to her. "What is happening?" I asked her. She said,"I don't know."
Then another car came. It was Jan Di
and Jun Pyo. "Lets go", he said.

We went on the plane and I knew what was happening. So Jan Di, Ga Eul, and I walked away but then a flight attendant lady told us to sit down. What really caught us though was her carrying a whole bunch of delicious food. So we quietly sat down. Then all of F4 (except Ji Hoo) was smirking at us.

Oh crap how could I say no. We have delicious food here, we're going to New Caledonia, but most importantly Woo Bin is here.

End of Chapter

Ok so hi guys sorry I haven't been posting I just decided to use these days to catch up on some work and make this chapter longer. Hopefully I made it longer. I also decided to put the focus more on Woo Bin and Alexis because this is his story and for a few chapters I mostly put the spotlight on Jan Di and Jun Pyo. So bear with me. Well bye my lovely humans I will talk to you later.😘