Ch.5:More Hateful Love

Alexis' POV

We're at home and we're debating wether Seo Hyun the model should either stay a model or become a lawyer.
As I was pretending to be asleep I noticed Jan Di was looking at a tissue with the initials J.H.

I woke up nervous today because of Jan Di's situation. I decided to straighten my hair today. I came out of the room and made my way to school.

During soccer Ginger threw a soccer ball at Jan Di. I took her to the bathroom and told her I'd be back with more tissue. As I was walking I noticed how cute Woo Bin looked during basketball. When
I came back to the bathroom I noticed only Jun Pyo was in the bathroom. So I just left.

At the porridge shop Ga Eul and Jan Di were talking about the school field trip.
"$400,000 to go!!" Ga Eul exclaimed.
I was gonna pay for Jan Di but when Ga Eul said she can get us on a fishing boat, I simply agreed. I mean it's better to go on trips with people you know than people you don't know, right?

Woo Bin's POV

At the airport Jun Pyo was pacing back and forth while saying,"Where is she?"
I think by she he means Jan Di.
I look at my watch and say,"YO YO lets go!" On the plane Jun Pyo's phone rings. "They're where!" He shouts.

Alexis' POV

As we enter the boat we start fishing right away. It was fun because we sang songs and joked around. At 7:00 we fell asleep sitting up. After about half an hour we hear a boy saying"Hey commoner, wake up."

We looked up and saw who it was.
Yup, you guessed it. The person was Jun Pyo........in a big ship.

"Why are you here"!? Jan Di shouts.
"We just happened to be in the neighborhood. Now move over", he replied. I glare at him and Woo Bin smirks. Their boat was coming towards us and and it caused a huge wave we got wet in.

After moving to shore we were freezing.
Everyone else on the ship just came off and was dry. Then we saw a black SUV
coming our way. Coming out was Seo Hyun the model and Ji Hoo.

When I asked why she was there Jan Di explained everything. Seo Hyun was there for Ji Hoo when his parents died.

Jun Pyo then came to us and said you are coming to the party for Seo Hyun right? Jan Di says no. When Ji Hoo comes she says yes. Something is for sure up.

Later that night we got ready for the party. Ginger,Sunny,and Miranda told us it was a costume party so Jan Di was Wonder Woman and I was dressed as Super Girl.

When we went inside we saw everybody was dressed in formal clothes and not costumes. Me and Jan Di were shameful. How could we listen to those three. Thank god we still had we still had our coats on.

We decided to hide behind the food tables. When Ginger,Sunny,and Miranda spotted us they pushed us and made us trip on the table cloth. Food spattered on us and everybody was looking at us.

Seo Hyun came over and scolded Ginger and the others. Jun Pyo wanted to come and help us first but Seo Hyun was fast. She helped us up and took us to her hotel room.

For about thirty minutes she did our makeup,hair,and chose our outfits.
Jan Di wore a light pink, short dress while I wore a gold,long,no shoulder dress that showed off my curves. Jan Di's hair was short and curled while mine was a braided up do. Jan Di had light pink heels while I had gold stilettos. Jan Di had light pink eye shadow and lip gloss while I had gold eyeshadow and red lips. We were ready.

As we went out the doors to make our grand entrance all eyes were on us including F4.

Woo Bin's POV

We're all standing around for Jan Di and Alexis to come. When I see the doors opening Yi Jung's jaw and my jaw drop. They're beautiful buteven more, Alexis is.

Alexis' POV

Tonight I felt like Cinderella. Ji Hoo danced with Jan Di while Jun Pyo looked green with envy. I wanted to be noticed too and I guess I succeeded because Yi Jung asked to dance I said yes. After about two minutes Woo Bin asked me and I was pleased.

He danced well. When he swung me around I felt like a princess. No stop he's just a player but his eyes. No! I was officially falling for Woo Bin.

Someone then yelled that Jun Pyo was drowning. We all rushed to the pool. Jan Di gave him mouth to mouth. He woke up thank god. Oh no! He was trying to kiss Jan Di. She ran away before he could do anything.

The next day was weird. Jan Di found ducks in her pool. Jun Pyo became happy then sad. Then he tried to kiss Jan Di again.

In the afternoon we got an invitation to a garden party thrown by Seo Hyun unnie. Umma and Abba took us to a thrift shop and gave us old dresses until a package arrived. Inside was two dresses. It was from Seo Hyun unnie.

We got ready for the party. I was wearing a blue lace dress that showed off my curves and Jan Di wore a black satin dress.

When we arrived at the garden party once again all eyes were on us as we entered. Now back to the reason Seo Hyun came to Korea. She said she will start her own law firm and will never come back to Korea. I was so heartbroken. She was a good unnie.
I will miss her.