Ch.15:Kyuhyun

BTOB Minhyuk above who will play as Kyuhyun. I picked him because he reminds me of an edible hamster........

Alexis' POV

I woke up with sunlight pouring down on me. It's not that glorious in reality.
I immediately jump up,screech like a bat,and close the curtains. I'm like a vampire,hate so much sun,

I suddenly remember what happened last night. OMO,I embarrassed myself after getting drunk. "Aish pabo (stupid)",I shout to myself. But what's really weird is that I didn't have a hangover. Oh well,I guess that's lucky.

I drag myself out of bed and get ready.
Today I'm wearing blue jean shorts,a flowery crop top,and an off white long cardigan,and sandals. I lightly curl my hair and when I'm done,I leave home to start a day of....................WORK. Literally just work.........

Ae Ra's POV

Right now I have my disguise on and I'm basically following Alexis around Seoul. Call me creepy but she's doing something to my man! She walks inside a huge building called Canoj.

'She didn't even work hard for her name. Her dad probably just handed that company to her. Ugh,that little brat'! I follow her inside the building and BAM!!!

-______-

It was my baby of a cousin! He just had to sneak up behind me!

"What are you doing",he asked.

"Nothing Kyuhyun,go away",I replied.

"I know your stalking someone",he said.

What the heck! How did he know?
"How did you know",I asked.
"It was in your check list",he said as he held up my notebook.

Aish,that pig is so going to get jacked up!

Kyuhyun's POV

I wonder who Ae Ra is stalking. Could it be her ex boyfriend? Oh well.

I go inside Canoj and request the receptionists if I could go meet Alexis Chang. Apparently she's the CEO of Canoj. She might as well be an ahjumma (old lady). I have some business deals to seal off so this will be a piece of cake.

The receptionist says I will meet the CEO in about roughly fifteen minutes.
I wait and wait until I'm called and they put me inside a room. It was a modern office with a glass window behind the desk giving a perfect view of the city.

Suddenly the door opens and I turn around.

A beautiful woman comes and and introduces herself in fluent Korean.
Daebak (awesome). "Annyohaseyo (hello) I'm Alexis Chang,nice to meet you",she said first. I almost stutter on my greeting and she laughs.

Her giggle is very satisfying. She was gorgeous,the CEO of Canoj,and the drunk person I ran into last night.

Alexis' POV

This Kyuhyun dude looks nervous.......... like really nervous. He is quite handsome though. Anyways we seal the deals and we leave. As soon as I was about to leave but Kyuhyun stopped me.

"So umm I was just gonna go for lunch and wanted to know if you want to come too",he said and stuttered a bit.

It was cute.

"Sure",I answered with a smile and he smiled back. I am so excited,but why do I have this feeling something bad was going to happen.

Ae Ra's POV

OH HELL NO!!!
That little imbecile!!!

She is NOT going to lunch with my cousin. First it was Woo Bin and now Kyuhyun. Ahhh ottoke (what to do)!
Molla (I don't know)!

Then a bell went off in my head.

I'll take Woo Bin to the restaurant. I can make it awkward for her! And I've already thought of my plan.

Steps for Operation Kill That Brat:

1.Call her over to our table that way she can't refuse

2.Get her drunk by telling her this alcohol is juice

3.While she is drunk,she can spill her darkest secrets

See perfect! Mwahahahahahah!!!!!!

Alexis' POV

I enter the restaurant with Kyuhyun.
Why does he look like an edible hamster? Anyways we sit down at a table. All of the sudden a crazed looking Ae Ra pops out. Kyuhyun sighs and face palms himself.

"Wow I didn't you guys would be here too! Oh and I see you met my cousin,Kyuhyun. Why don't come to our table,it can be like a double date",she said to me an overly perky voice.

Questions were racing through my brain:

What date?

Kyuhyun is her cousin?

Why is she here?

And what does she mean by our table?

She takes me and Kyuhyun by the hand and drags us to her table. I look and I see....Woo Bin. He looked bored until he saw me. His eyes widen and so do mine.

Uh-oh!

End of Chapter

Hey guys! I decided to use Minhyuk from BTOB as Kyuhyun. Also sorry that this chapter was very cheesy and dramatic and boring. I just finally got enough ideas. Thanks for reading cuties!

DON'T FORGET TO.........

FOLLOW ME

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY!!!!

                                                   -Alisha