Ch.9:Who Won?

Alexis POV

I wake up after a day of worrying. Today would be the day of the car race.
Jun Pyo vs Ji Hoo. I trudge to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I dry up and wear blue skinny jeans,white vans,a lavender colored sweater,and a white beanie. I put my hair in a side pony tail and put on concealer,mascara,chap stick,and blush.

After I'm done, I go to the living room only to see a moping Jan Di. I go to her,put my hands on her shoulders,and shake her. "Yah,Jan Di. Ji Hoo will win. I have fate and hope in him. Nothing can go wrong. Arasso?" "Okay." "Good. Now let's go."

*At the Racing Stadium*

On the way to the stadium we picked up Ga Eul.

We walked into the arena and Noona waved at us beckoning us to sit down.
I sat down on a chair. There was also a table so Woo Bin was right in front of me. I tried not to meet his gaze but eventually I did.

Unnie noticed,smiled,and broke the gaze by saying,"Alexis I heard that your father is the President of Canoj. You know I met him once. He was very kind." "Oh. Kamshamida."

Then Yi Jung nods his head and gets up. I know what he means. We have all made a plan to try to persuade Jun Pyo or Ji Hoo to quit the competition but if that didn't work,we just had to support their decision.

Me and Woo Bin would take Jun Pyo and Ga Eul and Yi Jung would take Ji Hoo.

Woo Bin went to the locker room and talked to Jun Pyo for a few minutes. Then they came out and I faced Jun Pyo. He then looked away from me and onto Jan Di when he saw Ji Hoo hug Jan Di and then kiss her.
On the forehead of course.

He then looked away with eyes full of fury. I looked into his eyes. A look saying 'Its okay,calm down'. He then took me by surprise and hugged me tightly. I didn't notice but Woo Bin clenched his fists. Jun Pyo finally pulled away and walked to his race car and so did Ji Hoo.

After that I walked to Jan Di saying,"Don't worry,Jun Pyo only did that because he saw you and Ji Hoo." "That's not why I was worried. I'm just worried about what Jun Pyo will do to win."

I nod and gesture her to come to the railing.

We look out to the window. Jan Di covers her eyes as the race goes on.

Ji Hoo starts out good and goes ahead of Jun Pyo. Eventually Jun Pyo catches up. Ji Hoo noticed and pushed on the accelerator. Jun Pyo finally gave up and swerved to the side,hoping Ji Hoo will stop. But Ji Hoo just kept on going until he made it to the finish line.

"Jan Di-ah look", I say as I pry her fingers from her face. She looks up and her face lights up. Ga Eul,Jan Di,and I then join in a threesome best friend hug while jumping up and down.

Noona looks at us and chuckles.
"The boys grew up very fast,didn't
they",Noona said calmly.

We all walk to Ji Hoo to congratulate him. "Congratulations,you did amazing today", I say to him. "Well if it wasn't for your faith in me, I probably wouldn't have won",he replies backs to me.

I smile.

*The Next Day At Jun Pyo's Mansion*

We all came to open the final competition. Noona opened and it read:

Swimming.

"Y-yah, Jan Di you planned this right. I'm not going to do this,not at all",exclaimed Jun Pyo.

BTW Jun Pyo doesn't want to do this because he doesn't like and know how to swim. That's the only thing he's scared of other than bugs.

All of the sudden Yi Jung says,"I'll volunteer in Jun Pyo's place." Then Jan Di pipes up,"I'll volunteer for Ji Hoo sunbae." All of the sudden,now it's Ji Hoo and Jan Di vs Woo Bin and Yi Jung in swimming. Oh Crap.

*Two days later at the competition*

Ga Eul and I enter Shin Hwa Highschool's pool. Ga Eul's eyes were O_____O like that the whole time we were walking into the school.

Last night Jan Di and her parents had an argument so I stayed outside most of the time. I was really worried for her.

Eventually we make it to the pool. We spot Yi Jung,Ji Hoo,Woo Bin,and Jan Di. We walk over to Jan Di and Ji Hoo to give them encouraging words.

"Jan Di-ah I know you and Ji Hoo can do this. Fighting!"I say.👊 After that we walk to the pool side. We see a whole bunch of students on the other side cheering for either team.

But what really catches my eye is Ginger,Sunny,and Miranda cheering on
Jun Pyo's team. I scoff on seeing them in their cheer costumes. "Don't they have something better to do", I mutter.
Then Sunny notices me and glares a look at me that says 'stay away from our oppas or else'.

I felt a shiver up my spine.

I quickly looked away and saw that the competition was starting. Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were going first. As Woo Bin was starting I couldn't help but look. Its not that he looked super cute even though he already does. It was really because he looked weird.

I mean he's the mafia bad boy type. Not
the tight swimming suit boy type. But then again I'm in Korea. Lots of weird things happen.

Noona walks to the front of the pool and shoots a gun towards the ceiling.

The race starts and tension builds up.
As Ji Hoo and Woo Bin finish,Jan Di and Yi Jung come. 'I hope she doesn't get a cramp',I thought in my head.
They start and before I know it they're close to finishing.

They get closer and closer and then.........................................

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

The lights all turn off. Then they all turn on.

"Aigoo! Wha-who won?" Says a male student. I then see Jun Pyo walk out and I knew it was him.

I started to walk to Jun Pyo to confront and comfort him. I start to walk to him but slip on a puddle of water.

I gasp as I feel arms break my fall. It was Woo Bin. The rubber band from my braid slips off and my hair is now free in light waves. Everyone looks at us and........

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh",is heard from the crowd of students. I quickly get up from his embrace and blush a deep crimson. I then quickly walk to the girl locker room to check on Jan Di.

"Are you okay", I ask Jan Di. "Ne",she replies. "Come on,lets go".

Outside Noona greets us. "Looks like you won't be getting expelled. Also kamshamida for turning my stubborn little brother into man. I hope to see you and Alexis again. Bye". Says Noona.
We smile in return. "Bye".

After that I walk and hum into the street of Seoul,Korea with my two best friends.

Ga Eul and Jan Di.

*End of Chapter*

Hey guys *Smiles sheepishly*
Yeah yeah I know I was a little late in updating. Okay a lot. But anyways here it is. I hope you guys like it and sorry if it's a little boring but I tried. So yeah...... Bye guys! I love you!😘