Ch.16:Awkward......

Alexis' POV

Ae Ra pushed me down on a chair and smiled,"Yay! Now we can eat." she chirped. Woo Bin and I tried to avoid gazes but we couldn't help it.

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped the intense stares,"Alexis what Korean foods do you like to eat?" I replied,"Kimchi,debbdokki (spicy rice cakes),and black bean noodles." He said back,"Wahhh! You have a sense of taste like me." I giggled and saw Woo Bin's glare towards Kyuhyun.

Could he be..........jelly?
Then Ae Ra cleared her throat and said,"The food is here."

As we ate the food it was were awkward...... You could only hear the sounds of chewing and swallowing. It made me quite nauseous and even more nervous.

Ae Ra's POV

I've got six letters for you.

B O R I N G

Nothing has happened with Alexis yet.
Well then it's probably showtime!
I clear my throat,"So Alexis did you know that Woo Bin and I are getting married? I swear it was like love at first sight!"

She seemed taken aback by that but still kept her cool. Time to take it up a notch........ Oh and you won't believe what I'm about to do.

Alexis' POV

Ae Ra started talking again,"In fact I have big news........I'm pregnant!!"

And at that my heart stopped for the 576th time in Korea. She is pregnant with Woo Bin's child and there's nothing I can do about that.

I stood up from the chair and eyes got watery,"If you'll excuse me,I have to go to the bathroom." I fast walked all the into the restrooms. I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and see a pale sick looking me. I wash my face not caring about my makeup getting washed away. This can NOT
be happening!

Woo Bin's POV

Pregnant!?!? I never did anything like that to Ae Ra and I wouldn't want to anyways! When is she going to stop these shenanigans? I don't even love her. In fact I'm still in love with Alexis and always have. If only Alexis knew why I was doing this.

If only.............

Kyuhyun's POV

OH MY TROPICAL SKITTLE BALLS!!!

MY COUSIN IS PREGNANT!!!

What heck am I going to tell the family!?! Most of all,why did I see Alexis crying. I think she had some history with Ae Ra or Woo
Bin.

But fear no more for Detective ,Kyuhyun is here! Off to Alexis so I can pick info out of her brain like the nose picker I was when I was a kid!

I find her outside of the bathroom looking pale as ever."Woah,Alexis what happened",I asked. Then the most scariest yet amazing thing happened.

ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

She fainted in my arms and boy did she smell better than tropical skittles!
Then suddenly I snapped back to reality. "Oh my potaterz,she fainted!"
I put my hand on her forehead and felt the hottest temperature ever!
She's running a fever. There's only one thing to do then.

I carry her (piggy back style) all the way to my house. It was only 5 blocks away since the restaurant is close to the mansion. It looks like Detective Kyuhyun will have to wait. But we really need Doctor Kyuhyun.

(A/N:Mwahahahaha!! I added some of the dramatic typical k-drama scenes. Your welcome internet!😉)

Alexis's POV

I wake up and as I get up,a wet cloth falls off my forehead. "Ugh,where am I",I groan. "You're at my place",a manly voice says. I jump a little scared and shocked of hearing the manly voice. Could it be Woo Bin......just maybe if he really cared.

I look at the corner of the room and see a dude sipping tea with his legs crossed. He looked peaceful but also strange. "Uhm excuse me not to be rude or anything but who are you and why am I here"?
The man replies with widened eyes,"I'm Kyuhyun,you know the business deal guy". "Oh yeah",I mumbled. "But why am I here",I asked again. 

Kyuhyun gets super close to my face that I have to lean back. We were so close I could smell his breath and it smelled of minty freshness.

He said,"Because.......................you......................fainted outside of the bathroom in the restaurant but luckily I caught you. Unfortunately you were too heavy like really heavy and the nearest place to go was my mansion!" He ended his explanation with a bright smile.

Wow..................

I'm really offended but flattered he took care of me. Still kinda mad about the heavy part tho.

But just maybe this friendship won't turn out so bad.

End Of Chapter

Heyy guyz!! So who do you ship:

Ae Ra+Woo Bin

Alexis+Woo Bin

Alexis+Minhyuk

Also recommend me some good animes. I've been getting into those lately.

ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO..........

VOTE

FOLLOW ME

COMMENT

SHARE

AND ENJOY!!!!!!

                                                 xoxo-Alisha