Chapter 4: Credits

Nia POV

During the first time I have done it with him, the penetration itself brought more pain than pleasure to me. Although there was still pleasure, the pain was just more remarkable during that time probably because it was my first time as well.

But now... it really doesn't hurt as much.

Because I had drunk alcohol that night as well, I couldn't remember Raffaello's body in clear details. But right now as I'm facing him on my side, I could clearly see why being attracted to him was unavoidable.

Broad shoulders, muscles all in the right place and most importantly... his member, that was still inside me after one round of pleasure, was of incredible length.

As a nurse, of course it's not my first time seeing someone's penis, to be frank. I see it all the time with my patients, especially when we have to assist them with activities of daily living. When I first started my nursing career, I even thought of it as grotesque!

But seeing Raffaello's member made me think of it in a new perspective. It made me flushed. It made me feel tingling sensations, delirious at how his thing have managed to fit inside me and made me feel all sort of excitement I haven't felt before.

Looking at me with a curious gaze on his face, Raffaello finally spoke up after the strenuous exercise we just did.

"Who would've known that under the scrubs you were wearing, you'd be wearing that kind of underwear? If we worked in the same ward in a hospital constantly, I don't think I can focus. I'll go crazy knowing that you're wearing such sexy clothing inside your innocent uniform." he murmured.

Because he was facing me on my side as well, I'm sure that my subtle glare on him didn't escape him.

As a response to me, Raffaello smirked and started to move his hand upwards from my waist to my ample breasts.

While still massaging them and daring to stir up sensations within me again, the vulgar Raffaello didn't stop talking.

"Did you wear them on purpose today?" he asked, looking at me directly.

"I told you last time as well, didn't I? I always wear that type of underwear. I like feeling sexy even when no one's gonna see them."

It was the complete truth. Even before I met Raffaello, I always liked to groom myself. It's one of my coping methods and I believe it's just my natural response in relation to surviving.

It is not a lie that if someone is physically attractive, they get treated better in this world. There is a "pretty privilege", as people label it as.

Since this is a foreign country, standards of beauty here could vary a lot. However, I feel like if I take responsible for myself, I could maintain at least a decent appearance.

Between juggling my studies and work, what I reward to myself is investments on my physical appearance, such as going to the spa and having skin treatments. I like to look good for myself, not necessarily for the pleasure of others.

"Well now, there is someone who will be seeing them." Raffaello whispered, leaving hot breaths near my ear.

Suddenly, I felt his hand rubbing the area between my thighs once again. With his member still inside me from our last encounter, he started with slow thrusts.

"Mmmm... Ah.." I couldn't help but moan.

As his thrusts got fiercer, he continued to rub the area between my legs and suck my breasts at the same time, making my head go crazy!

"Ah.. Please.." I unconsciously said, not even knowing what it's meant for.

Raffaello simply chuckled and moved his soft lips to kiss my cheeks.

"Please what, hmm? I want to hear you say my name first. Don't you know my name?"

Still enamored with the pleasure he's giving me, I felt like I was hypnotised and could follow every command he was going to give me.

"Raf.. Raf... Raffaello.. Please..." I murmured as best I could.

Now that I think about it, that has been the first time I directly addressed him with his name. I guess I didn't feel the need to before because technically, we're still kind of strangers to each other.

With my sudden mention, it seems like something finally broke his thread of patience.

Holding my waist, he started to thrust his length out deeply, hitting an area that I didn't know could give me so much pleasure. He pulled out completely and thrust deeply once again, making me lose myself.

Every time, he would bring me to the cliff of pleasure and throw me off quickly. Due to that, pleasuring sensations started to build up inside me again.

Although I could feel my vision blur a bit due to the intense pleasure, I feel myself even getting more bothered when I saw his reddened face as he put more strengths into his thrusts.

Raffaello catching his breath, drowning in pleasure like an animal, looked very satisfying to see.

"Ahh!!"

When I felt myself explode due to pleasure, Raffaello continued with deeper thrusts before pulling out his member and spilling his juice on my abdomen.

Still catching my breath and feeling weakness all over my legs, I closed my eyes and stayed still on the bed.

I saw Raffaello get up a bit to get some tissues. He immediately went back to me to clean me up.

"Sorry... It was too good, I pulled out a bit late. Are you on any pill?"

Still catching my breath, I stared at him as he pulled me into his embrace.

"Don't worry. I got an IUD earlier, so..." I simply said.

Raffaello raised his eyebrows a bit, clearly amused.

"You really got prepared for our deal, hmm?" he murmured, before putting a gentle kiss on my lips.

Not long after though, his hands started to wander around my body again.

To be honest... it's good... really good. But my body feels so tired and weak already even after only doing it twice.

"Can we rest now, please? Are you not tired?" I said to him, with my eyes almost closing.

Raffaello picked up the strands of hair on my face and tucked them behind my ear as he whispered.

"But shouldn't we build more credits? Just think about it, each round we do it, you get lessons in return."

When I heard him say that in his annoying teasing voice, I pouted and glared at him.

Are all men like this? Nothing is on their minds except for this activity?

"Take me all the way until the end, Nia..."