Chapter 9

Zayn POV

Nothing really happened afterwards, we both just sat there talking about what we think our project should be about. Every once in a while, we would take a break, getting to know each other since we hadn't really talked in messages, and knowing we were childhood friends we wanted to know all of what happened ever since.

I enjoyed the time we spent together. It was fun getting to know him all over again.

I eventually got home though and went up to my room, as soon as I got in my room, I heard a ding from my phone. I look at my phone and see it's from Harry.

Notifications

Harry: We should hangout a lot more without the project, because I enjoyed our little chat.

I smiled at that, opening my phone to reply back.

Zayn: I truly did as well, also the food your mom made was chefs kiss.

Harry: Yeah, she always makes good food, but mostly when my friends come over, I think it's mostly just to show off.

Zayn: Let her show off all she wants, she's great.

Harry: I'll tell her that you said her cooking is good, but we should plan days to hangout, if i'm ever free that is.

Zayn: Yes, we should, i'm pretty sure i'll be free most of the time, unless i'm with other friends.

Harry: Wow Zayn, you have other friends then me? I'm hurt.

Zayn: Ofc I have other friends, you're not anything special.

Harry: I'm truly, honestly hurt.

Zayn: Okay quit joking.

Harry: Fine, but just tell me whenever you're free to hangout.

Zayn: Will do, i'll probably be available mostly on weekends.

Harry: That's fine, except the fact that my bf, loves to come over and stay in at my house on the weekends. If i'm lucky he'll tell me he's at the gym or something about his family, so he can't come over.

Zayn: Oh.. okay, we can plan later for now i'm going to try and go to sleep.

Harry: Okay i'll leave you alone to your sweet, sweet dreams.

Zayn: Thank you, goodnight Haz.

Harry: Goodnight Zayn.
Read at 8:37PM

———————————————————————-

-Z