Chapter 6

Harry: Hey Zee, I know you told me not to text you Monday through Friday but I had to cause I'm bored, and my boyfriend isn't here so.

Zayn: Haz stop I'm in class, you're gonna get me in trouble, my phone is broken I can't even put it on silent.

Harry: I'm sorry, I'm just really bored at the moment and there's nothing to do. I'm also in class and this teacher is one of the most boring teachers there is.

Zayn: Well it isn't my problem right now so stop, messaging before I actually get in trouble.

Harry: Alright fine, I'll stop just because Mrs. Henley is giving me problems and calling my name.

Zayn: Wait Mrs. Henley?!

Harry: Yeah she's a teacher at my school. Why?

Zayn: Because I have a teacher that has that exact name too.

Harry: Are you trying to say we go to the same school?

Zayn: Yes.

Harry: Really, I know everyone in this school, including that childhood friend that I mentioned before, probably means something..

Zayn: I don't know but, I'm about to get off my phone, for the mere fact that I don't want to get in trouble.

Harry: Okay that's fine, I have to go anyway because Mrs, Henley is calling me.

Zayn: Okay.

Harry: Bye Zee.

Zayn: Bye Haz.

Harry: Text me later.
Read 8:36AM

Time Skip

Zayn: Im at lunch, are you?

Harry: Yeah, where else would I be?

Zayn: In a class...

Harry: Oh well, I'm in lunch.

Zayn: Tell me where you are, so I can see if I'm that childhood friend that you and I been talking about.

Harry: Oh, I'm in the Cafeteria.

Zayn: Oh my gosh, are you this slow?

Harry: I'm not slow, but if you must know where so I am, I'm somewhere in the back corner with my boyfriend.

Zayn: Okay.

Zayn POV

I put my phone down and forget there are 2 back corners, I mentally facepalm but keep looking anyway, not seeing to much because people are still coming in from their classes.

"Who are you looking for?" Liam asked. "Also is Niall's coming to get you today? Just asking because you left me last time without even saying anything." He said whilst glaring at me.

I look at him squinting my eyes at the glare he was giving me. "I'm just looking around, and no Niall is not coming. Also I didn't leave you, you literally had Luke and Josh." I said, still not liking the glare he gave me. "Stop Liam I don't like that." I told him, talking about the glare.

He gave me a daggered glare and said, "It's not my fault, that I have concerns for my best friend, which by the way is you." I scoffed, ignoring his remark, looking away from him back to where Harry said he was.

At that moment my phone dinged and I picked it up to see Harry replied, continuing to read the message.

Harry: I forgot to mention that I was in the right corner, that's my bad.

Me: Thank you, I was struggling a bit.

Harry: Sorry about that, anyways text me when you do find me, and a hint I'm the one with curly hair.
Read 1:06PM

I looked back up from my phone, to the right corner of the cafeteria. I saw a lot of people at the table he mentioned that I didn't really talk to, but I knew exactly who each of them was. I looked more around the table eventually catching someone with curly hair, right then and there I choked on my spit.

Me: I think we we're both right about that childhood friend theory.

I sent that and put my phone down, waiting for a reply. This whole time, I was texting someone from my childhood, not knowing, I knew them the whole time. We both knew in a way that it might've been, but didn't come to the full conclusion of it being true.

"Hey Liam, want to go out and get food, I don't really feel like staying here and eating whatever they're serving," I questioned, not wanting to eat the food they have right now, he agreed, not questioning it.

My phone dinged and I waited a minute or 2 to look at it and the man himself messaged me.

Harry: So we do know each other? You're the Zayn that I knew as a kid?

Zayn: Yes Harry, we're the childhood friends that we've been mentioning here and there.

Harry: I knew it!! Deep down I knew it was you.

I laughed at his message, getting up and grabbing my things to head out with Liam.

I knew that later, I had a few classes with Harry, and I could say that I was feeling way more nervous then needed.

---------------------

-Z