Chapter 7

Harry POV

After Zayn messaged me that we we're childhood friends, I was shocked, but at the same time I knew all along. We fell off some time ago back when we were around 10 and 8, only because he had to move away from London.

I felt eyes on me, looking away from my phone, and setting it on the table. I look up seeing Zayn himself, walking out of the cafeteria with his, friend I'm assuming.

Lunch went on normally, and next I was in chemistry. I zoned out for the rest of the time still shocked that it was truly Zayn my childhood friend, I hadn't talked to him ever since he moved, so when he moved back, I was surprised but I kept my distance not wanting to make things between us weird. I saw him here and there, and we have had a few classes together, I felt as though it was awkward for me to go up to him, and I was worried he wouldn't remember me. I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard my teacher start talking.

"Okay so everyone is going to have a partner for this assignment." Mr. Raven said to the whole class. I smiled knowing I'm going to be with my boyfriend Louis. "I will be picking your partners." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"Ok let's start, Emma and Leo, Liam and Stacy, Veronica and Louis, Zach and Kyle, Olivia and Leeroy, Niall and Ava, and Harry and Zayn. Those are your partners for this assignments. If I hear any complaints that will be your partner for the rest of the year." I internally groaned, but rolled my eyes, wanting my partner to be my boyfriend. "Harry rolling your eyes is a complaint." He said to me making me scoff, "What?!" I asked.

I looked at him, "It makes no sense on why you're picking our partners." I commented.

I mentally face palmed, not that I didn't want to be partners with Zayn, but I don't want anything to be awkward between us. "Congratulations Harry, you're partner is Zayn for the rest of the semester." He announced, as I sighed in the process.

I felt eyes on the side of my head, I look seeing Louis, clearly irritated.

I was a bit annoyed to say the least, I just don't understand why he made the whole year rule.

I felt my phone buzz, and I looked seeing it was Zayn.

Zayn: What's the problem?

I looked at the message not knowing what to reply.

Me: Nothing against you, there's no problem, I'm just upset he made that rule. I wanted to be partners with my boyfriend, no offense.

Zayn: Oh okay, that's understandable, no offense taken, also why did you have to make that comment, now we have to be partners for long term.

Me: I'm sorry, I just got irritated with him picking our partners.

Zayn: Welp, looks like we're partners for the rest of the year.

Me: At least we can get to know each other a little better.

Zayn: True.

Me: So where should we meet?

Zayn: It doesn't matter honestly.

Me: How about my place?

Zayn: That's fine.

Me: Okay, i'll send the address.

Zayn: Alright, do you still live in the same place as when we were kids?

Me: Yeah I do, do you remember where it is?

Zayn: Kind of but not really, I have some memory of where it is, but the direction of where it is, not a chance i'd make it there.

Me: Here is my address 4681 Carne St.
Read

---------------------

-Z