S1 E3 : The Asset

PROOF READ

2012 The BUS

Ji balances on one foot, watching Ward punch bag, admiring the mans physique, he then sees Skye come down the stairs, instantly being told off by Ward, he doesn't hear their conversation, the music in his ears too loud, until Ward taps Ji's shoulder, alerting him of a new mission.

Ji quickly washes and changes into clean clothes and joining the team in the sitting area of the BUS.

Coulson begins the brief, "A few minutes ago a S.H.I.E.L.D. transport was attacked while carrying a priority red protected asset off Route 76 near Sterling", Fitz whistles, while Simmons asks about the priority red, "The asset was Canadian physicist Dr. Franklin Hall" he shows the team a picture of the doctor, Ji getting a good look for future reference, "known for his work-"

FitzSimmons cut him off, both expressing their upset for the loss of Dr. Hall, they both want to know if the team will be able to save the man, Ward asks the all important question, and Ji was not ready for the answer, "The attackers?"

"Invisible", Ji looks to Coulson, checking he heard right, Skye looks to her S.O., confused.

"Wait, invisible?", she then laughs, amused and dazed, "cool", both Ji and Ward give her a scolding look, "But terrible".

The team walk past the truck in darkness, Ward and Ji stick together, checking out the crash site, when Ji looks over to Skye and Fitz, seeing the man attempt to flirt with the hacker, "now that, is adorable", he laughs at the scene

Ward looks to his friend, "what?"

Ji points at the two, "that boy has no game. None", the begin to walk towards the group, Simmons win the centre.

"Well Ji, not everyone is as natural charming as you"

The texan looks to his friend, "but imagine if they were, how amazing would the world be"

Ward only laughs, shaking his head at the boy. The two of them look in front of the group to see dirt flying in the air, the pieces of rock suddenly shoot out violently, "Fitz" May says in urgency.