S1 E21: Ragtag

2014 Some Motel

Ji woke up to the sleeping face of Trip, the ravenette took a second to just lay there before attempting to get out of the bed, "where you going?, Trip groaned before opening his eyes; as Ji went to speak he interrupted, "anything other than, 'getting back in bed', is the wrong answer", this made Ji chuckled before Trip pulled him back into his chest, "you need to relax, baby. All that's waiting outside that door is work", he then proceeded to kiss Ji, holding the smaller man close before pulling the quilt over them, enclosing their giggles.

 All that's waiting outside that door is work", he then proceeded to kiss Ji, holding the smaller man close before pulling the quilt over them, enclosing their giggles

Once Ji had changed he went to meet the rest of the team in another room while Trip went off to grab some supplies

Once Ji had changed he went to meet the rest of the team in another room while Trip went off to grab some supplies. When he entered the room he smirked at the board, "I'm not gonna be roped into a pyramid scheme, am I?", Coulson chuckled and pointed to the bed.

"Take a seat, Ji", he then gestured to the board, "this is just about everything we've been dealing with. And this-", he wrote CYBERTEK in the centre bubble, "-connects them all", with his next words he started joint the smaller circles with lines, "Cybertek built Deathlok, shipped items to Quinn, who was working for the Clairvoyant who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus, because he wanted to know why I didn't stay dead", he looked to the team whose eyes were canvasing the diagram, "should've drawn another chart for this part"

Fitz stopped him, "no, I get it. Garrett's been developing Centipede serum all this time"

Coulson pointed at him, "yes"

Simmons then continued her friends thought, "and he wanted GH-325 as its final ingredient. A way to stabilise and regenerate his Centipede soldiers"

May then stepped up, "and it's why Ward came back for the hard drive. It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye. It's all on there", she looked a little defeated by this.

Coulson spoke up again, "but thats not the only thing on there. Skye left them a little surprise", he pointed to the girl to explain.

"A Trojan horse. it's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to", Ji and FitzSimmons expressed their pride in the girl with smiles, "Yeah. Thanks. Except, it doesn't work that way because I didn't have enough time to build it, so we need to plug this-", she showed them a thumb drive, "-into one of their computers to activate it"