S1 E22: Beginning of The End

2014 Havana, Cuba

Coulson held his gun up at the Centipede soldiers, "could sure use a little light in here", Tripp nodded.

"Got it", a device in his hand began to shine and he slid it to the floor, illuminating the soldiers around them, Ji's eyes were stuck to the Berserker staff, knowing that he'd be the one to hold it.

Coulson nodded, "so who do we talk to about getting a haircut?"

Once he finished speaking, Trip started shooting, Ji beside him taking shots at anyone he could see, he ducked as a soldier swung their arm at him, but Trip didn't, and was threw into a wall.

Ji spotted May going for the staff, "May!", he threw his pistol to her and charged for the man with the cursed staff.

"If it isn't Apollo", the man smirked, but it was soon wiped away when Ji punched him in the face, he then kicked the staff from the mans hands into the air, Ji caught it and took a deep breath as the rage filled him, he used the staff to bat the soldier away and snarled down at him.

"It's Agent Apollo", he spun and smacked a solider though a stone pillar, which crumbed to dust.

Coulson smirked at the raven haired man, "bring the house down", Ji nodded and started smashing all the pillars holding the room up, he also managed to ground some of the centipede soldiers as May, Coulson and Skye got Tripp and escaped to the stairs. Before Ji ran up the exit, he threw the staff at the last pillar, bring the roof down on the remaining soldiers, the dust followed him up the stairs where he took some deep breaths, trying to shake away the effects of the staff.

May grabbed his shoulder as they jogged back to the van, "you good?", Ji nodded, "only you can hold that much rage and still be fine", she patted his back and helped him into the van, which took off as soon as the door shut.

The retired to the hanger where they left the jet, Ji worked on patching Trip up as May stood over them and Skye walked before them, "the Trojan horse worked. Gave us access to the system we wanted", she took a seat opposite Trip, "our secret weapon. we now have eyes on their operation, right in the palm of my hand"

Trip held down some gauze while Ji taped it down, "we'll need more than eyes to defeat Garrett", everyone turned to Coulson as he stood at the door between them and the cockpit, his solemn face made Ji straighten.

"What is it?"

Coulson stared into his eyes, "Fitz-Simmons' tracker crossed the ocean. It's in New Mexico"

Skye leant forwards, "they managed to tag the plane?"

Coulson now looked to her, "it appears so. But they're not answering"

This made Skye's heart drop, and her breathing began to pick up, "no"

Seeing where her thoughts were going, Coulson held a hand up, "we can't think about that right now. They may have been captured. Either way, they risked everything to put a tracker on that plane for us. Now we know exactly where Garrett is, and Skye can see what he's doing... if Fitz and Simmons are still alive, then catching Garrett is our only shot at finding them", Ji looked to May and the two of them shared a determined look, ready to do whatever Coulson asked of them.