S1 E17: Turn, Turn, Turn

2014 The BUS

Coulson shared a look with Ji before looking back to May, "drop the weapon!"

"Coulson"

He ignored her, "drop the dame weapon and kick it over to Ji, May. Now!", she did as she was told and Ji grabbed the ICER, "now back the hell up", Coulson started coming down the stairs, "over there", May moved to stand in front of LOLA, still held at gunpoint by the three agents, "talk. Tell us where your rerouted the plane"

"I didn't set this new course. I swear!"

"Don lie to me!"

Fitz also shouted from the lab, "oh, the plane just turned around for god's sake!"

Skye kept her eyes on May, "how is this happening then?"

"HQ can override automated control of the avionics. Take us anywhere they want. Ji knows this", Coulson looked at the blonde who nodded, confirming the womans words, "let us check the instrument panel and I'll be able to-'

Fitz cut her off, "now way!"

Coulson spoke again, "you're not going anywhere till you explain what-", May shouted in an attempt to be heard.

"It's not me!"

Coulson decided to carry on with his questions, "why did you have an encrypted hardline?"

Fitz joined in, "and I tried to shoot me when we found it!"

"Let's take a breath"

Coulson raised his voice, again, "let's not!"

"It was s dedicated channel to Director Fury. That's the truth"

Her words confused Coulson, "Director Fury? I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks"

Skye asks her question, "you were reporting to him?"

"That's all. I can tell you"

Fitz shouted yet again, "oh, just come out with it!"

Coulson stared at May, frustrations growing, "that's all you can tell us?"

"I'm under orders. Fury will tell you"

Fitz points to the bullet holes on the glass doors, "what, was this an order? To shoot me in the bloody head?"

"Hold on", Coulson settled everyone down, "we're not headed to Fury anymore"

May shook her head, "I don't know where we're headed. And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line"

"Ji told me to"

All eyes go to the blonde, "someone is talking to the real Clairvoyant"

May looks past them to the man in the lab, "you were in the walls, Fitz. You wanna explain why you were tampering with the planes sat cables?"

"Sure, because thats relevant. Don't try and turn this around on me!"

Coulson turned to the scotsman, "Fitz..."

"I was trying to speak to Simmons at the HUB"

Coulson still stared at him, "you needed an encrypted line? What's so secret that-", the younger man cut him off.

"You tell me! Simmons and I know you two have been whispering, keeping things from us about the drug that saved your life. Simmons is just trying to figure out how the whole thing works!", he shook with frustration and fear.

Ji looked over his shoulder to the man, "Fitz, who's she talking to?"

Coulson then walk duo the lab doors, "Fitz, open the door"