A Year Later

It's been a year since I left. I stayed in Manchester for awhile and did some songs or played as a guitarist in a café, but I made a career as a singer-guitarist, in a band called 'Fall Out Boy' (A/N I am currently obsessed with them) . I didn't forget about Thomas but I don't have a grudge either. I'm quite famous now and I will go on a tour soon, ending in London. I guess I will see my sister again, I hope she doesn't hate me...

Thomas P.O.V.
It's been a year since she left, I went on with my life, so did the rest. Isabella and I got back together but we broke up again after five months, she cheated on me again. We've seen Elisabeth on TV, guess she's a rising star now... With that voice... I heard her last stop on her tour is here. I still can't forget about her, and I hope she doesn't hate me...

Elisabeth P.O.V.
After my stops in Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy, I went to London. I was really nervous because I was probably going to meet them again... I had changed quite a lot since then, my hair was longer, I dressed more rock-ish like them folks like to call it, and I was stronger, both mentally and physically. Maybe they won't even recognize me! Anyways, I got backstage to get ready, as singer you have a lot of work. My manager explained some stuffs to me and we stepped on stage, to a bunch of screaming fans...
We started the music:
(It's Immortals by Fall Out Boy)

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

Immortals,
And live with me forever now,
Pull the blackout curtains down,

We could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
(Immortals)

The crowd clapped and we did a few more songs, and finished at 1 a.m. I was about to go to the hotel with the guys but my sister and the rest of my old friends flopped me backstage.
"Oh Elisabeth! I missed you so much! You were amazing! And you've changed so much! We have a lot to catch up!" Kaya yelled
"Like hell we do! Where have you been Lizzie?" Dylan asked/screamed
Thomas just stood there, awkwardly...
"No nicknames, Dylan. And I have been traveling, like I said, or wrote. Yes, I have changed and I don't regret that. And we do have to catch up! Thomas, if you're worried, no I do not hate u. Here's my phone number and I have to go now, the guys are waiting. But maybe we can hang out, tomorrow or something?" I said. They all nodded, Thomas looked somewhat relieved. I left with the guys to go to Patrick's house, guess we do have a lot of catching up to do...

Hi guys,
I wanted to make Elisabeth a little different by now, but yeah... I might end this book after some more chapter's and try to concentrate on my other book. Or books, possibly. Maybe making a sequel, maybe not. Depends if you guys want one. I feel like I'm rambling so just VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO...
Ghoulish loves,
BlackGhouls