Fangirling

When i entered the house i started screaming. "Oh my GOD! I can't believe it! I went on a date with Thomas Brodie-Sangster!!! And he kissed me on my forehead!!!! OOOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!"

"Ok, i know you're happy, but will you shut the f*ck up!" Kaya yelled from upstairs.

Then i heard someone laugh, but it wasn't Kaya.

"Hey, Kaya, who is there with ya?!"

Suddenly Dylan O'Brien ran down the stairs. "Oh no, why did he have to be here at this moment!"

"Oh, hi Dylan. Were you snogging sis again?"

"Hi to you too." He snickered.

"Well, anyways, do not tell Thomas what I said and don't look in my room!"

"Why not?" He was pouting. So funny! I cracked up and started laughing. Time to get a snack in the fridge, all the laughing made me hungry. But when i look in the fridge, it's almost empty.

"Dylan, come here!"

"What is it, 'mommy'?"

"Did you raid the damn fridge?!"

"Haha, but not just me... Ki, get down here, she discovered the fridge!"

You see Ki skipping down the stairs, almost falling over with laughter. And then, unsuprisingly, he fell down the stairs and landed on his butt. I doubled over from laughing. Well, i wasn't the only one. Even Kaya went down to see what happened.

"Oh well, then my butt will be even sexier." Ki said.

"Yeah, it will be a lot sexier, if you're dating a smurf!"

They doubled over with laughter

"Hey sass king, you've got some competition!" Dylan jokes.

"What happened to nice, kind Elisabeth?" Ki asked

"Well, that was merely a act of politeness." I said, sticking my tongue out at the boys.

"Haha, i thought someting was wrong with you that day Beth." Kaya laughs

"Oh, you know me soo well." I said sarcastically. "Oh, is there still someone up there?"

"Damnit! Will, come out, she knows!"

And surely, after a moment of silence he hops down.

"Yo, fangirl-of-Tommy-named-Elisabeth."

"Yo Will. And by the way, if anyone tells Thomas what i said or if someone saw my room and tells him," i said looking very serious "i will hunt you down and reach down your throat and pull your tongue out so you can never, ever speak again." They gulped

"Understood?" I asked them in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am.'' They said

"Now, i'm bored, what should we do?"

"Wow, how do you do that?!" Dylan screams

"Do what?"

"Like, being super stern and the next moment being soo happy..."

"Cuz i'm just amazing, silly." I giggle

After that we just play speed, i won twice against Will, and we made hot chocolate, the boys almost burned my kitchen down...

"Well, it's getting late. You guys should maybe head home or something... Cuz you know, it's 2 in the morning. Or you can sleep on the couch or in Kaya's bed." The last thing i said mostly to Dylan.

"Yaaayyy, sleepover!!!" They yelled.

"And don't worry, we won't tell Tommy you have been fangirling." Ki said

"Touché, sass king."

Hey guys, it's me, how do you like the story, too boring? I might add something nice the next chapters but i'm having a writers block. And i don't really know how long my chapters are cuz i write on my phone. Thank you for reading, i cannot believe i already have 109 readers! That may sound like a small amount but it's more then i expected. Well, tell me what you think of it. Give some tips or something. Vote or something. Soooo..
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Love,
-Sangsterfanxxx-