On a date

A few days later...

I was going on a date with Thomas today! We were going to watch the movie together. I thought "What should i wear...". I asked Kaya to help me.

"Hey Kaya, what should i wear?"

"Just wear something simple but cute." she said. So eventually i just wore shorts and a simple blouse, i also wore some sneakers and braided my long, brown hair. We were supposed to meet at the park. When i arrived, Thomas was wearing sunglasses, waiting on a park bench. He looked really hot in that blue shirt... "Ugh, shut it Elisabeth, what am i thinking. It's not like he likes you or anything, he is just a friend." I walked up to him. When he saw me, he jumped up and said:

"You look really cute right now" He was smiling, but his cheeks were a little red.

"T-thanks..."

After a long silence, he spoke up

"Well then, lets go!" He took my hand and led me to a car. I got in and we drove away. I thought we were going to a movie theater, but instead we went to a huge suite which was probably his hotelroom. Now i felt a little uncomfortable with the luxury. I stepped in and we had dinner at his hotelroom, then we went to the theater in the hotelroom. We sat next to eachother, and then the movie started. He snuggled up against me, it felt weird but i didn't dislike it (Well, how would you feel). When the movie ended, he led me to a big room with a couch and we started talking.

When i had to go home, he drove me. When we arrived, i stayed in the car for a little longer.

"Well, i had a great time."

"Me too..."

He lightly kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tight. After that, i got in my house.

Thomas P.O.V

When i saw her off, i kissed her on the forehead and hugged her. I am glad that she sees me for who i am. But i am afraid of telling her that i want to be more then just friends, i don't know her very well, but every time she laughes, giggles or smiles, i get a warm feeling inside. But i can't tell her, not just yet. I'm afraid that i will scare her away when i tell her. With those thoughts i drive back...

A/N
Hi guys, i just want to say, thank you for reading. I will be going on a holiday soon so i'll try to update a chapter or 2 but maybe i can upload there too. I will see about that. Please, leave some tips in the comments or what you think about the story.
Love you guys,
-Sangsterfanxxx-