The meeting

After a few days (i was sooo nervous) it was friday, finally...

I curled my hair, put on a blue dress i borrowed from Kaya and i wore some matching high heels, also from Kaya :-). I came down the stairs and asked her

"How do i look?"

"Nice, what about me?"

"Kaya, you look gorgeous!" She was wearing a red dress that looked exactly like mine and matching pumps, she also curled her hair.

"Omg, we kinda look like twins now..."

"I know right?"

We giggled...After that we got into the caar and drove to the theater.

When we arrived, there were a lot of cameras. Probably for Kaya... I told her i would go inside, she said "fine, see you sis!" So i got inside. Nobody was paying attention to me so i sat in a corner looking at everyone, i was fine with the fact that nobody paid attention to me, i was kinda shy...So when the movie started, i went in. I didn't care where i sat and i saw that there was a lot of paparazzi in front i automatically sat in a corner in the back. Wow, these seats are so soft! The movie started and suddenly someone sat next to me.

"Mind if i sit next to you love?" He asked with a British accent.

I looked up and i saw... Thomas Brodie-Sangster!! Omg, i was freaking out!

"Y-yeah, i-i d-don't mind" I stuttered. I was so nervous and embarrassed!

"You're Kaya's sister right? You look so alike. What's your name love?"

"I'm Elisabeth, and i already know your name, mr. Sangster."

"Just call me Thomas, Elisabeth."

"Ok.."

"I noticed you sitting in a corner, i felt so sad seeing you there. I'm sorry i didn't talk to you earlier."

"Oh, i don't mind, i'm a little shy so..."

"Oh, the movie is starting, dear"

After that, i just watched the movie in silence.

When it ended, i sighed "it was amazing"

"Did you enjoy it?"

Oops, i forgot he was sitting there!

"Y-yes, v-very much!"

"Don't be scared, i don't bite, you know. But did you really enjoy it?"

Feeling more relaxed, i said

"Yes, i loved it! I will definitely watch it again!"

He smiled, such a beautiful smile...

"W-well then, would you care to watch it with me, Elisabeth?" He blushed, it was so cute!

"Yeah, s-sure!" I bet i was blushing too.

He chuckled, but then he smiled at me.

"And by the way, you look gorgeous, beautiful."

After that, he ran off.

A while later i saw Kaya.

"Where have you been, Beth?!"

"Oh, i'm sorry..."

"Never mind, lets go meet them"

We went to a special room, and there i saw the cast.

Ki Hong Lee said "Hey gorgeous."

Dylan and Will told me that i looked like Kaya.

"Hi Elisabeth." I heard Thomas.

"How come you know her name?" (Will and Ki Hong)

"We met a while ago." He said, smiling

I giggled quietly.

Kaya suddenly spoke up

"Well, guys, this is my little sis, Elisabeth."

"Hi, nice to meet you guys."

We talked and laughed, it was so much fun! I got their telephone numbers and we became friends. Thomas and i made a promise that we would go watch the movie together.

When i got home with Kaya, i was so happy to have new friends!

Hi, omg. People actually read my book. Awesome!!! I'm sorry for going so slow but yeah,thanks for reading :)) And the girl on the picture is supposed to be Elisabeth, cuz she is Kaya's sis. I just took a pic from Kaya when she was young
Lots of love,

-Sangsterfanxxx-