The announcement

I was a ordinary girl. I have one older sister, Kaya Scodelario from the movie The Maze Runner. One day, when i was watching tv, i saw a announcement that one fan could go watch the premiere of the movie 'The Maze Runner'. I jumped out of my seat and jelled: "Omg, i have to sign up for this,omg omg omg!!!" I knew i probably would not get chosen but what did i have to lose? "I am 20 so i can make my own decisions right?'' So i sent the people a letter, why i wanted to come. The next following days, nothing happened. I already gave up on it so i didn't really mind, i thought "Well, i have one chance in a million so yeah..."

But after a week i got a phonecall from a weird number. I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Elisabeth Scodelario?"

"Yes, thats me..."

"You've been chosen to come to the premiere and to meet the cast of TMR!"

"Omg Omg Omg! Um.... I mean, thats great!"

''Alright, we'll see you friday at 8 pm at the theater, make sure you dress up fancy for the red carpet!''

I hung up and Kaya(my sister)started to come down the stairs.

"What the hell are you yelling about?!"

"I'm going to the premiere, do you want to join me?"

"Do i have a choice? You know i will have to meet you there right?"

"I know... but don't go hugging Dylan O'Brien the entire time ok?"

"Ugh, fine... I guess you want me to introduce you to Thomas?"

I blushed, well, yeah... He is my crush... Well she is dating Dylan O'Brien so what?!

So this was my first chapter, sorry it was short... If you read it, which i doubt, please give me some tips or telling me who i should choose to be Elisabeth...

-Sangsterfanxxx-