10 Years Later

Thomas kept his promise, we never broke up again. We went slow and after 4 years, me being 24, he was 28, he proposed to me and we got married the same year. I got twins when I was 27, a boy and a girl, Brodie and Anna. Now I'm 30, living happily in a big house with Thomas and the 3 year old twins.
Today, Dylan and Kaya would come visit with their 5 year old daughter, Lily.

*Ding Dong*
"Tommy, they're here!" I shouted
"Coming, love!" He replied
He ran down the stairs, with Anna and Brodie following behind.
I opened the door, and Dylan and Kaya gave me a big hug.
"Hey Beth! How are you and Tommy? Oh, the twins are so big! Last time I saw you guys, they were so tiny!" Kaya yelled
"But the last time was a year ago, aunty!" Brodie whined as Kaya hugged him and Anna
"Anyway, dinner is ready!" I told everyone
We ate dinner together, talked and then, they had to go back home. Thomas and I put the kids to bed and we watched a movie together. All this time, my love never faded away, it's like I fall in love with him all over again, everyday.
"Honey, everything ok? You kinda zoned out." He said
"No dear, just thinking of how much I love you." I replied
"I meant it when I made my promise 10 years ago, and I will fulfil that promise for the rest of my life. I love you Beth."
"I love you too Tommy." I said, snuggling even closer to him

A/N
This is the end of this book, I want to thank you all for reading and supporting me! I couldn't have done it without you guys. Tell me if you liked my story and check out my other book, I love you guys soooooo much!
Bye bye,
BlackGhouls