Chapter Eighteen

Nicolas's POV

I watch as she unlocks the front door to their apartment and steps inside. Glad I made sure she got home safely, I drive off, the blonde beauty imprinted in my thoughts.

I've grown to feel some kind of way towards Taylor over the last few weeks, something I've never felt before. I don't even know what the feeling is, but I know it's a very rare feeling for me.

Everything about her fascinates me. Her long, blonde hair flowing down her back and her pink, plump lips that she always seems to bite when she's nervous or anxious, not knowing how much that small action affects me.

Her smile and the dimples that appear when she does, bringing out her beautiful blue eyes. I never met someone as intriguing and beautiful as her.

Her personality and how she carries herself, not letting anyone affect her mood or how much confidence she has.

Her beauty can make anyone in the room stop and stare, captivated by her and only her.

That's how I reacted the first time I ever saw her, that day she approached me in college.

And then when I saw her again that day in my office.

I noticed how irritated she got when I didn't answer all her questions. How she'd push some hair behind her ear randomly.

The way she talks about her best friend and the happiness that appears on her face let's me know how close they are.

I smile as I continue driving, the blonde having me fully captivated.

____________________________________

Just a short, fill-in chapter I guess.

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3