Chapter Thirty

Taylor's POV

After a few hours of celebrating, we all settle down, both Ryan and Sophia sleeping in different guest rooms.

I quietly tip-toe to Nicolas's room, knocking on the door. He opens it and before he can say anything, I press my lips against his. He responds almost immediately and kisses me back.

He pulls me into his room by my waist, his lips still on mine as he pushes me against the wall.

l pull away, smiling up at him. "Thank you," I press my lips against his again as his hands explore my body. His hands grip the back of my thigh, picking me up as I wrap my legs around his torso.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands settled down on my hips and he pulls away.

My gaze lowered to his lips and I could feel the very strong urge to taste his lips with mine again. I didn't think I could hold myself back any longer. Nicolas walks us over to the bed, placing me softly on it.

I took the opportunity to flip him over, lifting one of my legs and sitting on top of him.

In a split second, his hand had already wrapped itself around my neck, bringing my body forward towards him. He mashed his lips against mine, so suddenly and so unexpected.

He forced my lips apart, making his way through them. A low moan rippled from my throat as his tongue plundered into my mouth.

The kiss had been so harsh, so demanding, yet so raw. He began sucking on my bottom lip, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip before his teeth grazed it.

The burning heat inside me seemed to flare, my need for him growing even worse.

I slowly grinded my hips against his, earning a low groan from him.

Suddenly he moved, too fast for me to fully process what was happening. In the blink of an eye, he had flipped me over, pinning my arms above my head with his hand on my wrists, keeping me down.

I let out a painful cry at the impact of my wrists pressing into the mattress underneath us. I could feel his presence close against me and I almost let out a whimper.

"Fuck," I gasped out, breathlessly as his hands began to explore my body. Desperately trying to catch my breath, I felt him lean down, his lips grazing against my ear.

Pressing my quivering thighs together to help ease the painful ache between them, I let a soft moan erupt from the back of my throat.

"You want this, don't you?" He huskily muttered into my ear as he slowly began to take the straps of my dress off my shoulder, sliding the thin material down to my lower stomach.

Yes, I wanted to say.

I knew right then and there that this was going to be a very intense night, for the both of us. He licked across my neck, his piercing grazing across my soft skin.

"You like this, don't you?"

Closing my eyes, I was unable to answer, utterly speechless as my words were caught in my throat.

I felt his crotch push up against my lace underwear and I tensed at the feeling of his hard bulge through the fabric of our clothes.

He wanted me just as bad.

"Answer me," he demanded, staring down at me.

I nodded furiously, still unable to form any words due to the intensity.

"Use your words baby."

Finally finding the courage to speak, I mumbled out a weak yes, moaning as I slightly arch my back off the bed.